X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Hey guys,

Please view a copy of Jay's open letter to investors here:

For those that want to continue, I'll let you know once the new mandate/framework is in place before trading resumes.
    You are still going to keep this guy hired???

You are not an intelligent guy. You are getting dumber and dumber... Go seek therapy...

There's no justification to keep traders that wipe out months of profits in a heartbeat. SC is a disaster. I warned you before and you didn't listen but instead criticise. I warn you again. Let him go before you destroy more of your clients accounts. I think you should be held responsible for recruiting shit.

Comment

• I am already out, but it really saddens to see that still too much hope is given to SC, since inception all these concepts have failed hard at the end, I am really sorry to say that but I had hopes when I first enrolled back in 2014, but the reality is hard as brick, now I see that there is no escape with this traders sooner or later they are bound to lose at some point, taking away all the hard earned money that people, invest I know forex is risky and all that but Nick as far as I can see you always tried to change this perspective but unfortunately you did not have good traders to back your target to reach that, but anyway I would like to thank you but after 4 years and losing so much, I had to hit the brakes once and for all, take good care of yourself, but just a small note, maybe a team of 2-3 people could help instead of relying with only 1 trader.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

A little nostalgie !

Comment

• I'm not an investor here and SC is a disaster atm but I think He deserves some respect. No one makes money all the time. He needs some time off to adjust his strategy and everything will be just fine. We all need to do that from time to time. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Balboa View Post

You are not an intelligent guy. You are getting dumber and dumber... Go seek therapy...

There's no justification to keep traders that wipe out months of profits in a heartbeat. SC is a disaster. I warned you before and you didn't listen but instead criticise. I warn you again. Let him go before you destroy more of your clients accounts. I think you should be held responsible for recruiting shit.
            Thanks for the advice Balboa.

It's easy from the cheap seats isn't it...?

Maybe try getting on stage and having a crack yourself next time.

And don't post on this site again.
            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Bit rough don't you think Balboa? The real Rocky wasn't much of a trash talker. More of a do-er. It's time to move forwards mate. Enough negativity on this thread already.

Comment

• Originally posted by artooks View Post
                I am already out, but it really saddens to see that still too much hope is given to SC, since inception all these concepts have failed hard at the end, I am really sorry to say that but I had hopes when I first enrolled back in 2014, but the reality is hard as brick, now I see that there is no escape with this traders sooner or later they are bound to lose at some point, taking away all the hard earned money that people, invest I know forex is risky and all that but Nick as far as I can see you always tried to change this perspective but unfortunately you did not have good traders to back your target to reach that, but anyway I would like to thank you but after 4 years and losing so much, I had to hit the brakes once and for all, take good care of yourself, but just a small note, maybe a team of 2-3 people could help instead of relying with only 1 trader.
                I also had mentioned this previously... better to have a team of 3 or 4 different strategies, diversifying client's funds into different strategies that will perform with varying success in different market environments. This spreads the risk, spreads the work, and spreads the focus of peoples questions, criticism, and communications.
                I've listened to Jay's podcasts and interviews, and I've meticulously studied all the other past traders, their mistakes, their awesome times, and I've kept out of all the meaningless hurtful talk, as we are all here to master our emotions and our skill from the very start, so it is imperative to keep your calm at all times.
                I know how utterly difficult it is to work at the screens 12 to 14 hours some days, even more. So much has been said here, much more will be said. What I know is Risk Management and the Returns each strategy regularly captures per period are the key metrics to putting trust in a trader, his trading, and his future sustainability.
                Last edited by OutsideTheBoxHK; 05-04-2018, 06:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post

I also had mentioned this previously... better to have a team of 3 or 4 different strategies, diversifying client's funds into different strategies that will perform with varying success in different market environments. This spreads the risk, spreads the work, and spreads the focus of peoples questions, criticism, and communications.
                  I've listened to Jay's podcasts and interviews, and I've meticulously studied all the other past traders, their mistakes, their awesome times, and I've kept out of all the meaningless hurtful talk, as we are all here to master our emotions and our skill from the very start, so it is imperative to keep your calm at all times.
                  I know how utterly difficult it is to work at the screens 12 to 14 hours some days, even more. So much has been said here, much more will be said. What I know is Risk Management and the Returns each strategy regularly captures per period are the key metrics to putting trust in a trader, his trading, and his future sustainability.
                  Problems are that these traders do not exist !!!

Comment

• Open letter to Jay ...

Hi Jay ,,, I guess advices from backseaters is what you least need.

But I'll do it anyway ..

The vast majority of professional traders tend to use a coach ..
                    One that is widely used is Robin Dayne ..
                    'Peak Performance/Life' coaching - specialty with Financial Traders, Athletes, Performers & Individuals.

Personally I would recommend that you contact Lance Beggs ..

yourtradingcoach.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, yourtradingcoach.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

There is no one who has systematized absolutely every aspect of trading as Beggs
                    You will find a few hundred free quality articles on his website.
                    The style consists of priceaction and a deeper order flow understanding .. where he has been rendering it to protect his trading capital. in evewry entry.

Here have you and most traders a lot to learn from ..

Comment

• Kavka I like his material. Very comprehensive. Now if we can only keep it all present in our minds as traders and as investors each and every week as we continue to make tough decisions day in and day out.
                      Especially this one.....
                      Monthly returns VS max drawdown is what you must look at, in addition to my discussion below, which talks about how Andrew Lockwood educates Retail Investors / Signal Copiers to manage their trade copying investments.

Is it possible to make millions out of Forex Signal copying or is it a waste of your time and money? Andrew discusses the pros and cons of copying someone el...

I thought this video by Andrew Lockwood of ForexSignals is worth emphasizing, because he mentions some very important DO's and DONT's with making money with Forex Signal / Trade Copying. The biggest reminder and key issue is that Copiers must keep engaged, participate in the management of risk along the way (especially during drawdowns), and they must understand that there are down times for every strategy and also every trader.
                      He reiterates this on the video, and I sure wish retail investors kept up their end of the bargain, stopped blatantly blaming a trader, and accepted their part of the responsibility.
                      Trust in Signal Services comes from ...... shouldering this responsibility.... analysis and getting to know a trading system / trader. What's behind the scenes with a strategy, so when the bad times come, you can ride out the drawdown period and recover losses without giving up too soon. I think SC performance was good, but the strategy is clearly damaged now and not performing. FXStat and FXBlue do a great job of breaking down and analyzing a system's performance in many different perspectives:
                      https://www.fxstat.com/en/performanc...-Account-84720

How much of equity / profits need to disappear before investors / providers stop trading or investing in a certain system?
                      How does it perform in volatile periods?
                      What is the maximum acceptable drawdown?
                      What would you expect the maximum number of consecutive gainers / losers to be given the past performance?
                      What is the point when most losing trades have not recovered from a drawdown? Maximum Adverse Excursion (MAE/MFE)?

Just emotionally, flippantly throwing out a signal service after 5 losing trades or a 2 month losing streak might be the worst thing to do.
                      And I actually find this happens more often than not. People getting jumpy after a 10 or 15% drawdown, and then at least with systems that can produce more significant gains in good times, the recovery will be lost if you divest.
                      This, of course, goes both ways, so sometimes it's important to divest at the right time when you think a strategy is starting to fail terminally.

Last edited by OutsideTheBoxHK; 05-04-2018, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys, an update from Jay:

Hey Nick,

I just wanted to let you know that I expect live trading to resume the week of
                        May14th 2018. I have all the new approaches and concepts outlined and many of the rules for the new trading mandate. I will give you a set of the updated account guidelines that you can give to the clients by that time.

Cheers

Jay
                        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          Hey guys, an update from Jay:

Hey Nick,

I just wanted to let you know that I expect live trading to resume the week of
                          May14th 2018. I have all the new approaches and concepts outlined and many of the rules for the new trading mandate. I will give you a set of the updated account guidelines that you can give to the clients by that time.

Cheers

Jay
                          Please wisen up guys... I get criticised by Nick and all for expressing my views without having invested in SCs trading. Well that's cos I am a wise guy. I was warning everyone to get out after the 1st crash and I got ridiculed for it. And then crash after crash happened and I am still getting ridiculed for warning you guys. Get out of it people.

If your accountant ill advised you and made you lose a big chunk of your fortune then would you hire him again?? What if he comes back to you and says oh I have now done the advanced CPA course and I am PHD ACCA and bla bla..... If you are wise you would say "no thank you"

It's your money.. Become competent in finding good traders.. WISEN UP guys. Don't let clever marketing fool you guys.

The home page of this site says "99% fail while 1% succeed and we are the 1%".... Does anyone invested here feel they are in the 1%?

I wouldn't invest in this guy and I am a successful trader. Listen to the wise guy. .

Comment

• PS: I understand many on here will use their emotions and their heart to make decisions instead of their head.

If you guys really love Nick and SC and are making decisions based on the fact that they are nice genuine people then you won't be able to manage your money well and you should hire a professional to make decisions for you about where to put your money.

I have no doubts that Nick and SC are good guys with very good intetions and I can vouch for that.

But they are not good at making money for their clients. And that's what really matters.

I would encourage SC to take a backseat from trading clients funds and trade his own funds for 12 months minimum and display the results. If he meets the following conditions then I will invest

Max DD should not exceed 15%

MAX DD over 12 months should be less then or equal to net profit over 12 months (so if after 12 months the account is up 10% then his maximum DD during that 12 months should not have exceeded 10%)

If account is up 15% or more after 12 months then his max DD should not have exceeded 15% in that 12 months

So if account is up 40% in 12 months then the MAX DD should not have exceeded 15%

This is what you guys should be looking for before you invest your capital.

Comment

Please wisen up guys... I get criticised by Nick and all for expressing my views without having invested in SCs trading. Well that's cos I am a wise guy. I was warning everyone to get out after the 1st crash and I got ridiculed for it. And then crash after crash happened and I am still getting ridiculed for warning you guys. Get out of it people.

If your accountant ill advised you and made you lose a big chunk of your fortune then would you hire him again?? What if he comes back to you and says oh I have now done the advanced CPA course and I am PHD ACCA and bla bla..... If you are wise you would say "no thank you"

It's your money.. Become competent in finding good traders.. WISEN UP guys. Don't let clever marketing fool you guys.

The home page of this site says "99% fail while 1% succeed and we are the 1%".... Does anyone invested here feel they are in the 1%?

I wouldn't invest in this guy and I am a successful trader. Listen to the wise guy. .

People choice what they choice respect it ,,, Periode you lose periode you won ,,, Nick doing his work ,, Is his business , he let you say what you say ,,99 % of other similare places would never let you say anything .. So do not crying when he criticied you..

Comment

PS: I understand many on here will use their emotions and their heart to make decisions instead of their head.

If you guys really love Nick and SC and are making decisions based on the fact that they are nice genuine people then you won't be able to manage your money well and you should hire a professional to make decisions for you about where to put your money.

I have no doubts that Nick and SC are good guys with very good intetions and I can vouch for that.

But they are not good at making money for their clients. And that's what really matters.

I would encourage SC to take a backseat from trading clients funds and trade his own funds for 12 months minimum and display the results. If he meets the following conditions then I will invest

Max DD should not exceed 15%

MAX DD over 12 months should be less then or equal to net profit over 12 months (so if after 12 months the account is up 10% then his maximum DD during that 12 months should not have exceeded 10%)

If account is up 15% or more after 12 months then his max DD should not have exceeded 15% in that 12 months

So if account is up 40% in 12 months then the MAX DD should not have exceeded 15%

This is what you guys should be looking for before you invest your capital.

I know this is not a full year but does this fit your criteria? I think it just barely does. 11% DD and 11% profit (give or take).
                                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X