X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kavka View Post

Hi Nick ..

A lot of rules .. Some questions ..

The losses to Jay have comes in trend days where Jay has trade opposed the trend ,,
    Example Last
    USd / JPY plus his position every 20 pips ... The same applies to GBPNZD trade strongly against a trend ..

In what way will the new rules prevent the losses from becoming large ... like the latter examples ..

How big DD would the senario have been with the new rules ..?

Jay has his own ability to hit the moment incredibly many trade is it almost not in minus it goes direct in plus ...
    Same we can say on many loss trade hits minus moment so it sings ..

I also see some trade that has been in plus 15-40 pips in plus and then ended into a loss ..
    Will Jay preserve this trade in a better way in the future ..?

I do dont think a professional risk manager would approved Jay money manage plan !!
    Average performance is 1 % a months 2017 ..

Is it not brave to aloud 16 % during 1 position .. 16 month to recover for 1 position .

A trader will always come into situation where he is wrong ,thinking wrong and trading wrong ..

When Jay in the future make mistake again and start a to trade against the trade it will happen is queation about time ..

Is is not normal to limited the loses to max 2-3 month average lose for that senario not 16 months ??

Kavka,

You bring up some very valid points and questions which have gone completely ignored. Reading through the posts, i see many valid points brought up and none of the most serious ones are being addressed. I think you know what that means right!? I have watched the same routine happen with another trader and it seems the same thing is happening right now. My personal opinion is if ever you have a "professional" money manager managing your money and they, are anyone representing them, do not answer your valid questions, then you should take your money and run! I have done this and I thank God every day for doing so. I lost 132k last year from trusting this establishment and let my questions go unheard and it cost me dearly. I would hate to see that happen to anyone else. So have enough respect for yourself to not let anyone manage your hard earned money without having to answer to you, you are the client, you deserve to be heard and have your questions answered, PERIOD!

Best of luck, but you know what I would do if I were you!

Kevin

Comment

• Originally posted by primi View Post
      Just to clear possible confusion:

- Steadycapture and BRM said
      - Xinvestor said Where was my post wrong? Risk ranges from 7:1 to 150:1.

It should be clear where he was wrong if you read carefully. But Xinvestor is more interested in writing his weekly number of LOLs so he missed it.
      Exactly. Thank you primi. Pretty straight forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by muskokaman View Post

Kavka,

You bring up some very valid points and questions which have gone completely ignored. Reading through the posts, i see many valid points brought up and none of the most serious ones are being addressed. I think you know what that means right!? I have watched the same routine happen with another trader and it seems the same thing is happening right now. My personal opinion is if ever you have a "professional" money manager managing your money and they, are anyone representing them, do not answer your valid questions, then you should take your money and run! I have done this and I thank God every day for doing so. I lost 132k last year from trusting this establishment and let my questions go unheard and it cost me dearly. I would hate to see that happen to anyone else. So have enough respect for yourself to not let anyone manage your hard earned money without having to answer to you, you are the client, you deserve to be heard and have your questions answered, PERIOD!

Kevin
        kevin

I notice that my reasonable logical questions are ignored and the so-called unseriouse are answered.

I`m a free-seater .. no client. The questions that I ask is that any upright client should have asked any money manager .. !!!

There is no professional risk manager who would have accepted jay money managment so simple

1 position max loss 16% = 1 year and 3 months recovery Max weekly loss 20% almost 2 years loss ..
        where is the logic !!!

Everyone should understand Jay money managment is the king's new clothes ..

I have tried to understand how Jay trades ,,
        The losses are mostly from stupid trade that have develop into big losses ...

Example now Jay is in a GBPNZD trade throws a trade 0200 gmt that got directly in minus momentum and Jay have let that trade develops so far to 1 month loss

22 day with trading = 1 % .. Where is the learning from earlier hit !!!!!

The danger signals are that after so many big losses and Jay had numerous possibilities to trade it back to breakeven and he let it continue to run as he has done before ..

Every trader has his period and they are burned out, my experience ...

Comment

• Yep, looks same old, same old to me....back into DD, start adding to losing trades, pray & hope? All looks pretty consistant to what has happpended here over the last few months. I'm not normally this negative but this is getting worrying....

Comment

• This is a sinking ship & there is no point trying to save it. Start with someone else there are some great valid points that just seem to be ignored. Couple that with Nick being abit pissy its like his defending something he doesnt want to. GG FS
            Last edited by ocelot; 05-22-2018, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by muskokaman View Post

Kavka,

Kevin
              132K??? Really sorry to hear that mate. There's got to be hundreds if not thousands like yourself that have had their accounts decimated by Nick and his employees.

Protect your money people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Balboa View Post

132K??? Really sorry to hear that mate. There's got to be hundreds if not thousands like yourself that have had their accounts decimated by Nick and his employees.

Protect your money people.
                Yeah protect your money by investing it with Balboa the demotrader

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcmahon View Post

Yeah protect your money by investing it with Balboa the demotrader
                  Show some respect and empathy mate. People have lost money and lots of it at that too. this isn't a joke. Behave yourself. Nick can we ban this guy for being disrespectful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Balboa View Post

Show some respect and empathy mate. People have lost money and lots of it at that too. this isn't a joke. Behave yourself. Nick can we ban this guy for being disrespectful.
                    it is not about showing respect , i believe steady capture will make a comeback again

Why didnt you raise your voice against the system when it was making money ???? You just keep coming back and act like you are the real deal when you are not and thats whats make me angry

Steady aint doing this for 2-3 years .He has been making money for clients for last 10 years .Check his zulutrader results

One failure doesnt makes him a bad trader

furthermore where is the disrespect ???? werent u promoting your demo account ????
                    am i supposed to call you the million dollar trader ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chubby38 View Post
                      Yep, looks same old, same old to me....back into DD, start adding to losing trades, pray & hope? All looks pretty consistant to what has happpended here over the last few months. I'm not normally this negative but this is getting worrying....
                      In this case GBPNZD, is it wise to add your position ..
                      The reason is that daily maps show GBPNZD is in a range mode.

The problem is that jay took a bay order in the topp of the range when GBPNZD is in an established range mode and Jay had countless opportunities to get out of this position with minimal loss ...
                      Weekly chart show how the prize struggling to go north ...

Hopefully, it goes a bit further down the bottom of the range and then tests out north again.
                      Max unlucky if it gives breakout to the south ...

Does Jay play the cards correctly should he come out in plus ..

Worrying is that many of the positions jay makes is based on order flow feeling not based on priceaction confirmation ..

And when trading against a trend, one should have more meat on the leg before taking an entry and small SL

Comment

• Hey guys,

I'm sorry some of the questions have gone unanswered. It's either because I've covered it previously, or I don't know.

I appreciate some of you want to know how every position fits into the new framework, but my relationship with Jay doesn't work that way. We need him to get back in the flow and stop double guessing himself. He knows how to trade and is now at a point in his career where it could go one of two ways, for me/us to have our foot on his neck at every turn will only hinder his ability to perform.

It's also a little hard to give feedback on every question when it's hard to know who has what invested based on the forum aliases. Anyone that's contacted me privately should know that I do everything possible to answer questions in detail.

I don't give trading advice, my job is to find and nurture talent. Fair enough that some of you are questioning my abilities in that department considering recent events, but I'll continue regardless.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• With the fall of SteadyCapture it looks like the business is now making changes from a forex signals provider to a forex coaching provider.

Where are the trading track records for the three coaches? I am asking because I want to join but before I commit over $5k for a coaching program I need to know that these guys can trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcmahon View Post

Balboa giving advice to steadycapture is like a gamer advising a real pilot on how to fly a plane
                            I am a reluctant passenger concerned about boarding a plane flown by a pilot that has crashed multiple times before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post

Yes, this stragtegy is profitable based on extensive backtesting. We're not throwing darts at keyboard and hoping for the best here...

Stay off this thread or I'll ban you permanently.

Once you have any evidence that even a single one of your opinions has any element of fact, then you'll be welcome back. You can then advise us until your heart is content.
                              Thank you.. Now that he has fallen and decimated many clients accounts in the process, the only advise I can give you going forward is to atleast consider what the SMART GUYS like myself are saying.

CUT HIM LOOSE.. 0.17% return for the month. Seriously FIRE STEADY CAPTURE.

Start making some good decisions for a change

Comment

• Originally posted by daileycon

His GN buy is -490.2 pips against him. SMH. Its called a stop loss, try it sometime haha It amazes me Nick defends this type of trading.
                                Without a doubt this is stupid gambling.. its not even trading... You have a greater chance of making money playing roulette then investing with this guy...

Good point about Stop loss. Nobody knows where price will go in the future but several bearish pinbars on the weekly and the main support level being far away this could be a dangeorus position SC is in.

By the way where are Nick's sicarios (BRM, DRCDP, MCMAHON and other Balboa bashers).... Unusually quiet these guys are.,, looks like they haven't been paid in a long time...

Comment

Working...
                                X