SteadyCapture Managed Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteadyCapture Managed Accounts

Invest with SteadyCapture through one of our Managed Accounts (MAM)

So what's a managed account?
    By participating in the managed account you are effectively allocating capital to SteadyCapture to trade on your behalf. We then split the profits generated on a 30/70 basis (you keep 70%). There are no entry or exit fees and the funds remain in your name at the selected broker.

How does it work?
    Once you've made the decision to invest in the managed account all you need to do is fill out the relevant application forms, sign a limited power of attorney (LPOA) allowing us to trade on your behalf and fund your account. You will then receive a daily statement via email with details on your accounts trading activity as well as the ability to watch your account trade live via the smart phone app (very addictive!).

How do I get started?
    You'll need to decide which broker and risk profile suits your needs. Here are your options:

AxiTrader

We offer managed accounts at AxiTrader through our ASIC regulated sister company Think Huge Investments Pty Ltd.
    • Brokerage fee: $3.75 per lot round turn (this is the unavoidable charge placed on us by the broker for executing your trade in the market)
    • Denomination options: AUD, GBP, USD, EUR
    • Risk multiplier: default (you'll get the same gross performance as the master account)
    • Clients excluded: We accept all clients outside of The United States.
    • Performance fee: 30% on a high watermark basis (we'll explain high watermark shortly)
    • Minimum investment: $10,000
    How do I get started with AxiTrader?

Due to Think Huge Investments being regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission to provide managed discretionary accounts, the application process is a fairly detailed to ensure that all investors are aware of the potential risks involved. It shouldn't take more than 10mins to complete and can all be done online.
    1. Start your application process by clicking here, and clicking the APPLY NOW ONLINE button at the bottom of the page.
    2. Once the application form is complete you will be emailed confirmation and asked to complete a questionnaire to determine your suitability. Rest assured all information given is secure, it's designed to ensure clients have a basic understanding of forex/derivatives and that they fit the profile of an "aggressive" investor.
    3. Once the questionnaire is complete we send the information to our external compliance team (HLK Group Pty Ltd) for processing.
    4. An AxiTrader account opening link is then emailed to you that includes an online LPOA for you to complete.
    5. Once you're approved and your account funded all you need to do is sign the Authority to Proceed and you'll be connected and start receiving trades. The entire process normally only takes 24hrs to complete.
    Start the application process now!

IC Markets
    • IC Markets managed accounts are offered through our Hong Kong registered business. Think Huge Ltd
    • Brokerage fee: $5 per lot round turn
    • Denomination options: USD
    • Risk multiplier: 2x only
    • Clients excluded: We accept all clients outside USA and Australia
    • Performance fee: 30% on a high watermark basis
    • Minimum Investment: $5,000
    How do I get started with IC Markets?
    1. Open an account by clicking here.
    2. Download and complete the LPOA (limited power of attorney) giving us permission to trade on your behalf and for you to be attached to our managed account by clicking here
    3. Email the completed LPOA to our account manager Sophie Zakrzewska partners@icmarkets.com with confirmation that you would like to be added to the 2x risk account (account 2089104791).
    4. After processing your LPOA, IC Markets will provide you with a MAM sub-account number.
    5. Fund your account.
    6. That's it! (we will connect your account automatically, however if you're would like confirmation please feel free to email us directly at support@forexsignals.com)

MT Cook MAM

Mt Cook is a little different due to the software used to manage client accounts. It provides much more flexibility than other brokers in that you have the ability to set your own risk multiplier, invest in your local currency and set a maximum drawdown limit for your investment.
    • Mt Cook managed accounts are offered through our Hong Kong registered business. Think Huge Ltd
    • Brokerage fee: $4.50 per lot round turn
    • Clients excluded: We accept all clients outside USA
    • Performance fee: 30% on a high watermark basis
    • Risk: Flexibile to a maximum of 4x
    • Denomination options: Any denomination
    • Minimum investment: $1,000
    How do I get started with Mt Cook?
    1. Open an account by clicking here.
    2. Complete LPOA (Limited Power Of Attorney) onthis page here.
    3. The whole process only takes a few minutes to complete. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Gavin Gray from Mt Cook on partners@mtcookfinancial.com

We have negotiated aggressively with each executing broker to reduce brokerage commissions and passed the entire saving onto our clients as a direct discount. You are saving between $2 and $3.25 per lot (depending on which broker you select)

If you don't make money, we don't make money.

Each managed accont charges a performance fee of 30%, withdrawn monthly on a high watermark basis.

Frequently Asked Questions

Are there any upfront fees?
    A: No, there are no entry or exit fees on our managed accounts.

Can I withdraw my funds at any time?
    A: Yes. However each MAM operates a little differently.

AxiTrader - You can withdraw up to $2,000 at any time through the AxiTrader client control panel. Larger withdrawals are also requested through the client control panel, however they require our approval to ensure there is enough margin on your sub account. Approval is generally granted within 24hrs.

IC Markets - You can withdraw up to 20% of your equity at anytime. We request that larger withdrawals or account closures be processed when no trades are open. To process a withdrawal please fill out this form and email it to partners@icmarkets.com.au with your account details and requested withdrawal amount.

Do I have to install software or run a VPS?
    No, there is nothing to install or monitor. Once the account is opened the process of monitoring your investment is completely passive.

Can I trade the account myself as well?
    No, once you assign your sub account to the MAM you won't have access to trade the funds yourself. You would need to open a separate account not tied to the MAM if you wanted to trade manually.

How does the watermark high calculation work?
    The high watermark calculation creates a scenario where the client is only charged a performance fee once their balance has exceeded the previous highest point.

For example:

Starting Deposit = $10,000

Month 1 = $11,000 (10% gain)
    Fee = $300 ($10,700 balance)

Month 2 = $10,000 (7% loss)
    Fee = zero

Month 3 = $12,000 (20% gain)
    Fee = $390 (30% of the $1300 gain on the previous highest balance after the fee was withdrawn)

The above example uses the accounts equity amount, not the balance.

Remember - If you don't make money, we don't make money.

If you have any further questions please feel free to post them on this thread or email us at support@forexsignals.com

Please remember that forex trading is an incredibly risky form of investment. Only trade with money you can afford to lose.
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Hi Nick & teams,

I found that the trades in Mt.Cook were missing 1x Sell EURAUD. Can you please help to check? Is it because of the slippage of the trade copier?
    Is there myfxbook link for the master account in Mt.Cook?

Thanks.

Comment

Just wondering what are your plans sc

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by phillipnaz View Post
        Just wondering what are your plans sc

He'll keep looking for opportunities to capitalise on extreme strength or weakness across his basket of monitored currencies

Comment

Hi Nick when is your monthly report out.

Comment

Originally posted by phillipnaz

He's already done it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Nice update Nick keep up the good work.I have been impressed by steadys trading

Comment

Nice update Nick keep up the good work.I have been impressed by steadys trading

Agreed! Nice steady profits - keep up the good work!
                  Cheers
                  Chubby

Comment

Hi Nick,

What's the chance of increasing the risk on the Axi SC MAM? I understand it's regulated and you are governed within certain risk parameters, but performance is showing the SC master is very low risk, so if this could be increased to 1.5x / 2x would be ideal in my opinion ( not sure if other investors agree)?

From what I can remember the Viper account that SC replaced was running at 2x risk and that was more risky than the current SC account. I know there is an ICMsrkets SC MAM offered at 2x risk but this is in USD and would prefer to keep my investment in GBP if possible

Cheers
                    Chubby

Comment

Originally posted by Chubby38 View Post
                      Hi Nick,

What's the chance of increasing the risk on the Axi SC MAM? I understand it's regulated and you are governed within certain risk parameters, but performance is showing the SC master is very low risk, so if this could be increased to 1.5x / 2x would be ideal in my opinion ( not sure if other investors agree)?

Cheers
                      Chubby
                      Yes, I would join a X2 MAM at Axitrader if in AUD base.

Comment

Hi,
                        your myfxbook page shows two ICMarkets MAM accounts, one with normal risk (http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Thin...mam-ic/1861754) and one with 2X risk. Is it also possible to invest in the first one with normal risk?
                        Thanks!

Comment

I have had an NZDCAD trade closed in my IC markets MAM this morning but it's still open on my Axi MAM? Anyone else have this?

Comment

It was 0.2 pips away from TP on my feed and it's possible it was hit on IC markets and not on Axi.

Comment

Originally posted by primi View Post
                              It was 0.2 pips away from TP on my feed and it's possible it was hit on IC markets and not on Axi.
                              Wow...that was close! Thanks for the update

Comment

Working...
                              X