No announcement yet.

The never ending debate that nobody cares about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not making anything up. Will you move this discussion to a new thread or not? It was a simple request and again you failed to understand it. I said I'd contribute.

Comment

Originally posted by Lithium View Post

Here you go Mr X, this is bullshit and you live in a dream world. Verified Myfxbook with 5 years record please. Please don't ignore anymore. Otherwise just shut the Fxxk up!

SC is a good trader, but I think he got risk management issue. Losing 20% in 2 months said so.
      It is true, I can not show you 5 years track record of my manager. You are absolutely correct. Everyone has their own preferences and in my opinion some of you are too hung up on the length of the track record. For sure there has to be some trading history but if your are only looking for systems with 5 years history, you are missing out. For me a 9 month trading history is a good indicator of how the system will behave in the future.

SC looked very good from 2013-2015, I would have actually invested back then. But it looks like in 2015 they changed the strategy completely and the stats also show it. Its like someone else is trading the account as there are huge differences in performance and money management. If I were you, I would be asking Nick how is it possible for the same strategy to perform so differently. Why did the 13-15 account stop trading in January 2015 and there was no new account until April 2015 when the trading continued and results completely changed? Is this really the same trader and same strategy? I mean avg trade leght on the early account was 9 hours and on current account it is 5 days. Even if you take out the trades from November which were opened for months and raised the avg trade lenght, the avg was still 4 days. Thats 10 times more than the original account. All these differences would make me wonder if this is the same trader and if it is, why a very good and winning strategy has changed so much.

If I only look at the account from April 2015, I could have told you that its not worth investing in July 2015, then again in March 2016, January 2017 and December 2017. It actually seems like the account gets in trouble every 9 months or so, but up until a month ago it mostly got out of trouble. Getting out of trouble wasnt because of skill, it was simply luck and we all know luck eventually runs out, especially in trading. Since 2015, the strategy is to close winning trades early and hold the losing ones in hope of them coming back to profit. If they dont come back, they are closed for a 10-15% loss. This would still be ok if the system was making better average returns but for 1% per month it is just not something worth investing in.

Comment

Originally posted by primi View Post
        I'm not making anything up. Will you move this discussion to a new thread or not? It was a simple request and again you failed to understand it. I said I'd contribute.

Then why did you stop working with the guy who was making 3% daily went to SC with 0.7% monthly?
        If you were working with this trader for 5 years, you would be a billionare and wouldnt be bothering with SC. It makes no sense. But hey, good for you if what you are saying is true.

Comment

I agree with the above post. Primi can you send some verification about your 3% per day returns. You have to be a made man living it large. If you were invested in SC then I seriously doubt your claim. Start a new thread about your lifestyle.. Inspire us with pictures of you taking lavish holidays and lots of pretty women by your side.

Comment

I will unsubscribe steady capture thread because it's annoying for weeks and weeks see this kind of mess. I don t know why you guys listen to xinvestor he is like a teenager kid that will say the same over over without saying nothing and you guys reply to him.
            ​​

Comment

Originally posted by gbguimaraes View Post
              I will unsubscribe steady capture thread because it's annoying for weeks and weeks see this kind of mess. I don t know why you guys listen to xinvestor he is like a teenager kid that will say the same over over without saying nothing and you guys reply to him.
              ​​
              Going to do the same gbguimaraes. Not worth the hassle and I only want to read useful information from Jay, Nick, or others that asking about missed trades slippage etc. Oh well. I t was a good thread for a couple of years. Shame.

Comment

I'm not sure why you guys are still replying to this dude who is clearly just winding up everyone and having fun doing so. I feel a bit sorry for Jay, I'm puzzled as to why he would short USDJPY in a clear uptrend, that was a clear fake inducement to the short side, I would only be looking for long opportunities on that pair... I chip in from time to time to learn from traders and foresee my own trading. Yes the gains are poor and have been so for a while. That would have been an exit call for any investor. I know in my own trading I take on risk but only on good probability trades, as of late I have learnt from some damaging mistakes. After all I'm not a professional trading several millions. I can assure you that 25-40% a month is pretty normal and achievable with low Drawdown and SL targets. I have demonstrated it similarly on my own myfxbook portfolio.
                Last edited by Waleed121; 04-14-2018, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
                  I'm not sure why you guys are still replying to this dude who is clearly just winding up everyone and having fun doing so. I feel a bit sorry for Jay, I'm puzzled as to why he would short USDJPY in a clear uptrend, that was a clear fake inducement to the short side, I would only be looking for long opportunities on that pair... I chip in from time to time to learn from traders and foresee my own trading. Yes the gains are poor and have been so for a while. That would have been an exit call for any investor. I know in my own trading I take on risk but only on good probability trades, as of late I have learnt from some damaging mistakes. After all I'm not a professional trading several millions. I can assure you that 25-40% a month is pretty normal and achievable with low Drawdown and SL targets. I have demonstrated it similarly on my own myfxbook portfolio.
                  I checked your myfxbook and your trading is a disaster waiting to happen. Your floating DD is at 35% currently and max DD at almost 50% and your account is 3 months old You call that low DD? If you believe what you wrote, there is something seriously wrong. You will blow your account pretty soon with this kind of trading. I wonder if you will still claim 40% returns are normal after this happens. And you think I am winding everyone up and then come out with this crap. I think you get the poster of the year award.

Comment

Originally posted by Xinvestor View Post

I checked your myfxbook...
                    At least he has something to check.

Comment

There is a new thread and can you PLEASE leave this thread alone?! Nobody here cares who has the longest but if you want to show yours go over there. This is for customers and it's not working anymore for them/us. Nobody needs to be banned but there has to be some moderation and blocking because clearly this is now a completely pointless thread akin to the airing room.

Comment

Originally posted by primi View Post
                        There is a new thread and can you PLEASE leave this thread alone?! Nobody here cares who has the longest but if you want to show yours go over there. This is for customers and it's not working anymore for them/us. Nobody needs to be banned but there has to be some moderation and blocking because clearly this is now a completely pointless thread akin to the airing room.
                        Nowhere does it say that this thread is for customers. It's for discussion of Steadycapture's trading. If it deviates from that, then clearly that's a problem. But XInvestor has been discussing his view of Steadycapture's trading. I get that it might be annoying to some of you, but if these threads are for 'customers only', then that needs to be made clear.

Comment

And his view was noted. The problem arises if a person with absolutely no intention whatsoever to become a customer keeps coming in here saying the same thing over and over again for months on end.

Comment

Again... deja vu ? Those averaging and hedging systems without stops always will lead to shaming deja vu. All signals finished its way at that point
                            Last edited by whey; 04-16-2018, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Okay, nobody cares about such posts wich is prevent investors to loose money on martingale grids.

Comment

Originally posted by whey View Post
                                Okay, nobody cares about such posts wich is prevent investors to loose money on martingale grids.
                                SteadyCapture is neither a Martingale or Grid.

Or are you talking about a different strategy?
                                Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X