The never ending debate that nobody cares about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The never ending debate that nobody cares about

This thread has been created to move the unrelated discussion out of the main SteadyCapture thread.
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Originally posted by primi View Post

More of the same? He's like a broken record and even if the song is good you get tired of it. Who wants more of that?

He won't or he can't. Either way you're not going to get it.

You can't really hold it against somebody if he doesn't want to post his stats. I'm not going to post mine and Nick removed his. There are reasons for this. HOWEVER he crossed the line and once you start being a smart ass and you just can't seem to get enough attention then you need to come up with something if you want to still be taken seriously. And so far he hasn't produced anything. He could start a thread of his own for example and start putting in some useful contents and I'm sure people would notice. But he's got nothing to say or show really except to say that Jay has terrible money management. And he ran out of different ways to tell it a long time ago.

I guess I should take lessions from you on how to be more interesting)) Yeah, I havent produced anything except predicted that shit will hit the fan soon when everyone else were inlove with Jays trading. Who is the idiot now?

Stupidity here is unreal and you and finanzaonline are prime examples....

Comment

Originally posted by Xinvestor View Post
      I guess I should take lessions from you on how to be more interesting)) Yeah, I havent produced anything except predicted that shit will hit the fan soon when everyone else were inlove with Jays trading. Who is the idiot now?

I knew from the start what's involved with this strategy and that loss did not surprise me at all. The idiot here is you that just can't get it that some people actually know what they're doing and why they're doing it. Your "prediction" that you're trying to sell as some sort of ultimate achievement of yours is a joke. Akin to predicting the sun will come up tomorrow. Yeah, no price is too high for such mature wisdom.

If you want to be of any use here just introduce some useful knowledge if you posses any in the first place. So far we saw nothing except that excellent prediction. Open a thread of your own and start explaining what proper trading is and how it's done. You don't need to publish any past results. Are you trading yourself? If so, then just come up with a trade and try to explain the thought process behind it. Why you took it, why you put SL where it was and TP where you put it. What was the trade management. You don't even need to find a trade in real time, just explain an old trade of yours. That is a good start to make things interesting. I promise I'll post in your thread with relevant questions, there will only be quality discussion there. And we'll work from there.

You will achieve 3 things doing that:

1) you will finally leave this thread alone for a longer period of time because you have no vested interest here and it's anybody's guess why you keep coming here
      2) you will add some quality contents to this board
      3) you will get recognition for your knowledge and become a valued poster

Not doing that will determine that:

1) you have nothing of value to contribute besides your original "prediction"
      2) you're only here to disturb
      3) you are not as successful as you're trying to present yourself

I'm predicting you'll take the easy way out of course and will just keep posting the same old crap in this thread for a long time to come. Prove me wrong.

Comment

You cant be serious. You trust an algorithm that puts StedayCapture on 2nd place of most robust strategies? Some people are really delusional.
        I dont think it is an algos trading strategy. It's a straight forward manual trading with terrible risk and reward ratio.

After weeks, what did he achieved? Win win but loss loss again.
        Last edited by trizzard; 04-12-2018, 01:44 PM.

Comment

The gains of the last 6 trades was pulverized in the last trade. Sad to say that, but I'm losing confidence in Jay. He is trying to change his trading style without success (and using our funds).

Comment

Originally posted by trizzard View Post
            I dont think it is an algos trading strategy. It's a straight forward manual trading with terrible risk and reward ratio.
            It's manual. He probably ment it's some kind of a ranking algorithm that's evaluating different strategies for that site. There usually is.

Originally posted by trizzard View Post
            After weeks, what did he achieved? Win win but loss loss again.
            The question you have to ask yourself is if you look at the USDJPY chart for example, was it the right thing to close that short? I think it was. I closed it even sooner myself because I'm on a signal and can do that. So he did the right thing, it was obviously a small loss but it wasn't a large one and nothing got out of hand.

Comment

Super smart guy, for the n-times. Show us a better and longer stats on myfxbook or all your words are bluff

Comment

Originally posted by finanzaonline View Post

Super smart guy, for the n-times. Show us a better and longer stats on myfxbook or all your words are bluff
                the guy has zero knowledge about market concepts , he is just bluffing .

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcmahon View Post

the guy has zero knowledge about market concepts , he is just bluffing .
                  Yeah, making 40-50% per year on a low DD is zero knowledge. SC where you are invested hasnt made that in 3 years with far larger risk. I get that you are mad because you keep losing money but a little objectivity wouldnt hurt my friend.

Btw, I see recovery is going great. You guys have made a full 0.5% in 3 weeks. At this rate I am confident you will recover the losses by the end of the year
                  Last edited by Xinvestor; 04-12-2018, 02:50 PM.

Comment

It's manual. He probably ment it's some kind of a ranking algorithm that's evaluating different strategies for that site. There usually is.

Correct. I didnt mean SC trading, I meant the algo thats ranking systems at Psyquation.

Comment

As usual you're only replying to comments that require absolutely no effort and intelligence from your part and keep ignoring everything else.

Comment

As usual you're only replying to comments that require absolutely no effort and intelligence from your part and keep ignoring everything else.
                        Mate, you are really trying hard to sound smart but its not really working out for you. What am I supposed to say when someone says I have zero knowledge? Its best to let numbers speak for themselves.

Comment

Yeah, making 40-50% per year on a low DD is zero knowledge. SC where you are invested hasnt made that in 3 years with far larger risk. I get that you are mad because you keep losing money but a little objectivity wouldnt hurt my friend.

Btw, I see recovery is going great. You guys have made a full 0.5% in 3 weeks. At this rate I am confident you will recover the losses by the end of the year
                          Yes 40 % per year on low dd but cannt show the proof correct ????
                          Btw do you know i have 532 bitcoins which i bought when they were at 2$

Comment

Mate, you are really trying hard to sound smart but its not really working out for you. What am I supposed to say when someone says I have zero knowledge? Its best to let numbers speak for themselves.
                            Which numbers are you talking about? You love talking about others yet avoid talking about yourself. Forget Steady capture. It's not about him anymore. Now it's about you. So far you did nothing you were asked to do and so your credibility remains at zero. No amount of bashing others will change that.

Comment

Which numbers are you talking about? You love talking about others yet avoid talking about yourself. Forget Steady capture. It's not about him anymore. Now it's about you. So far you did nothing you were asked to do and so your credibility remains at zero. No amount of bashing others will change that.
                              You can believe me or not, I dont really care. Apparently my credibility is not zero if everyone is so quick to react on my posts haha.

And I already pointed out that I am an investor and I will not promote the manager I am investing with. The account is on myfxbook, fully verified and can be easily found. Now go look...

Comment

Working...
                              X