No announcement yet.

The never ending debate that nobody cares about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't look. Your investments are your concern and mine are mine. We have our reasons for investing the way we do. You're delusional if you think you need any credibility to have replies to your posts though. You had your say and since about a month ago you're just a broken record with nothing of value to add. You're annoying. That's why we're replying to you. I know we shouldn't because it entertains you even more and it's the only reason you're here.

I believe your posts from now on should be moved to a new thread called "Xinvestor says" for the next 18 months at least according to your "prediction" and anybody that values your input can take a look in there.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcmahon

When was the last time u took your meds kiddo ?
      First you say - you made 40% per year and now saying you are just an investor and wont promote the manager

Maybe decide first whether you are the trader or the investor
      If you went back a few pages you could see that I said I am an investor over a month ago. I never once said I am the trader. You are just too lazy to bother reading my posts and rather make fool of yourself.

Besides, what is the difference if I am trading or investing with a manager? I am making money either way. Finding and correctly assesing a system requires knowledge which you apparently lack. Investing with SC shows your stupidity and I think you are the one who forgot to take your meds. But I guess there is no pill that can make one less stupid so you are fu****.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Balboa, it's not a coincidence you've been a member since 2014 and are yet to see a strategy meet these requirements.

Because it doesn't exist.

You're chasing an impossible dream.

Meanwhile you hate on SteadyCapture because he's not a curvy 5'10" blonde that cooks all your meals, cleans up after you, never complains and loves watching 6hrs of sport on a weekend.

That only happens in the movies.
        Hi Nick can you please ban Xinvestor.

Several of us have asked nicely for him to stop or even go to a new thread but he just doesn't. And I am now afraid that this is impairing ALL OF US and by that I mean the psychology of the trader and thus our funds. I am sure you will get support from pretty much every one that follows Jay.

It's just gotten beyond a joke. I'm a fan of fair speech and all but Xinvestor is purely being selfish now I just want him to stop, it's becoming a sick joke. I'm tired of negative attidtudes and bringing us all down. We need more support on this particular thread.

Comment

Yeah, ban me. That will solve the issue of investors losing money for sure. I am the biggest problem you have

I see the bad trading is taking a toll on some peoples mental state. It must be really bad if you cant handle reading my posts without them bringing you down. Now you are running to your daddy Nick to punish the bad guy. What you just asked Nick to do proves my point. You guys realize deep down that you will be making peanuts if you stay with SC, you are just not ready to admit it to yourself yet. Support will not help you get out of this mess nor will whining about a post you dont like. You should grow a pair.

And if my posts are bringing you down, please point out one thing I wrote that wasnt true and I will stop posting then and there. I have been called names, I apparently have zero knowledge so it shouldnt be too hard for you to find one thing where I was wrong. If you can not find it, then its proof of you simply not wanting to hear the truth. You can all join in and help BigRiverMan out. Thats the easiest and fastest way to get rid of me and then you can have a "clean" forum where no criticism is allowed and you guys can go back to your fairytale of SC being a world class system.
          Last edited by Xinvestor; 04-12-2018, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xinvestor View Post

You can believe me or not, I dont really care. Apparently my credibility is not zero if everyone is so quick to react on my posts haha.

And I already pointed out that I am an investor and I will not promote the manager I am investing with. The account is on myfxbook, fully verified and can be easily found. Now go look...

Comment

Mate, you made 0.5% since the loss in over 2 weeks. I wouldnt be laughing if I were you. Crying is more appropriate with these results. But you are delusional so it makes sense. Have fun recovering your loss for the next 2+ years. I will be up 100%+ during that time
              Here you go Mr X, this is bullshit and you live in a dream world. Verified Myfxbook with 5 years record please. Please don't ignore anymore. Otherwise just shut the Fxxk up!

SC is a good trader, but I think he got risk management issue. Losing 20% in 2 months said so.
              Last edited by Lithium; 04-13-2018, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Yeah, ban me. That will solve the issue of investors losing money for sure. I am the biggest problem you have

I see the bad trading is taking a toll on some peoples mental state. It must be really bad if you cant handle reading my posts without them bringing you down. Now you are running to your daddy Nick to punish the bad guy. What you just asked Nick to do proves my point. You guys realize deep down that you will be making peanuts if you stay with SC, you are just not ready to admit it to yourself yet. Support will not help you get out of this mess nor will whining about a post you dont like. You should grow a pair.

And if my posts are bringing you down, please point out one thing I wrote that wasnt true and I will stop posting then and there. I have been called names, I apparently have zero knowledge so it shouldnt be too hard for you to find one thing where I was wrong. If you can not find it, then its proof of you simply not wanting to hear the truth. You can all join in and help BigRiverMan out. Thats the easiest and fastest way to get rid of me and then you can have a "clean" forum where no criticism is allowed and you guys can go back to your fairytale of SC being a world class system.
                I unfortunately am not able to grow a pair over the internet as I have no power and my hands are tied.

I've also said you have made points. We are all aware that we haven't made money. it's not rocket science. A few of us have portfolios mate and are still making money while 1 trader loses another can win. You obviously have knowledge, again i have made complimentary posts in the past, but guys here are asking you specific questions and you're not answering, in effect dodging questions so maybe you should grow a pair and answer for people.

In all honesty I just want you to shut the **** up because you are no longer helping anyone here and you haven't for some time now, and as I said you are most likely COSTING US MONEY. I think your intentions were initially half to help people and half because you're obviously a previous member that got banned and want to fling shit at Nick. This is not your thread, no one gives a toot anymore. It's noise noise noise. Please stop it. Grow some and stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Lithium View Post

Here you go Mr X, this is bullshit and you live in a dream world. Verified Myfxbook with 5 years record please. Please don't ignore anymore. Otherwise just shut the Fxxk up!

SC is a good trader, but I think he got risk management issue. Losing 20% in 2 months said so.
                  seems we reached the F bomb threshold at the exact same time....lol

Comment

Xinvestor Lets Play the game your way

40 % return is shit . I made 249% return with a dd of 1.8 % in 14 months but i cannot share the result and i say Steady Capture is way better trader than anyone else in the room

Comment

40% return yearly is indeed shit. It's possible to make 3% daily and you can do it day in day out. But good luck finding anybody that is prepared to offer signals like that. I know that it's possible only because I was working closely with somebody for a long time (for about 5 years) and have seen it with my own eyes. Win rate is astonishing, there is hardly a loss involved, and there are always a few trades like that you can find every single day. Stop loss is tight, target is always at least 2.5 times further than your stop. For anything less he didn't even bother.

So how does this information help anybody here in any way? It doesn't. I'm only bringing this up to put Xinvestors 40% into prespective. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by primi View Post
                        40% return yearly is indeed shit. It's possible to make 3% daily and you can do it day in day out. But good luck finding anybody that is prepared to offer signals like that. I know that it's possible only because I was working closely with somebody for a long time (for about 5 years) and have seen it with my own eyes. Win rate is astonishing, there is hardly a loss involved, and there are always a few trades like that you can find every single day. Stop loss is tight, target is always at least 2.5 times further than your stop. For anything less he didn't even bother.

So how does this information help anybody here in any way? It doesn't. I'm only bringing this up to put Xinvestors 40% into prespective. Pathetic.
                        You guys are saying 40% is pathetic?? Show me a trader that can make 40% Per Annum with max drawdown not exceeding 10% and I will invest.

A good trader IMO is one whos maximum drawdown over a 12 month period is less then half of what his annual return is. So if his annual return is 20% then his drawdown will not exceed 10%. That's the type of trader I would encourage Nick to find.

Nick says that's an impossible dream. I don't think so.

Am I asking for something impossible?? I really want to be part of the forexsignals success story but I am dissapointed so far with what I see. Good money management is everything.

Xinvestor - If you have the know how then put your money where your mouth is and setup a myfxbook link.

I am doing good trading shares but I would like to diversify in Forex and show me the trader that meets the above requirements and I may invest.

Primi - Are you retired in Barbados or somewhere?? 3% per day means you would be a millionaire in 12 months even if you started with small capital.

I am averaging about 12% every 6 months CFD trading shares and my max drawdown so far has been 9%. I don;t have time for day trading Forex where good returns can be made which is why I am on this site.

Hoping SC can get his money management sorted and produce higher returns then I could be interested.

Will be watching his performance with great interest.

Comment

I asked Xinvestor to open a new thread to discuss these questions there, to talk about his trading (if there is any) and other options we have as investors (because not everybody also trades themselves). He took the easy way out and as predicted continues to pollute this thread. This discussion does not concern Steady capture and should be happening somewhere else. I was prepared to contribute but will only do so if I see Xinvestor do his share.

And it is not going to happen in this thread!

And for your information, I was actually very conservative with my 3% daily remark. Very conservative! Because you simply can't handle the truth about what excellent trading looks like. But this is not the place to discuss it! There are other sections far more appropriate but everybody just keeps coming in here. Open a new thread, it's really not so difficult!! People will read it if they find it of value. And people will notice because there really is not that much activity going on here to push a thread off the front page in 30 minutes flat.

If posters in this thread can't contain themselves then there just has to be some degree of moderation, unfortunately.

Comment

I really am trying to say something positive guys but I am struggling with the trading. I will give it four more weeks. Looking at Jay's recent stop loss and TP positions I see no change and the chance that poor risk management is still in place with this strategy. To have a few small winners yesterday and one loss that took away all the small profits is not the style I am happy with.

Jay's last few emails particularly praising his gold strategy seems to me that his focus is on gold.

I am at tethers end with this trading and I do apologise for some of my previous comments. I just hate to see all the hard work over the last 4 or 5 years coming undone from not accepting you are wrong and poor risk management.

Even my accountant questioned why I am persisting with forex after my last two years of losses.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post

I unfortunately am not able to grow a pair over the internet as I have no power and my hands are tied.

I've also said you have made points. We are all aware that we haven't made money. it's not rocket science. A few of us have portfolios mate and are still making money while 1 trader loses another can win. You obviously have knowledge, again i have made complimentary posts in the past, but guys here are asking you specific questions and you're not answering, in effect dodging questions so maybe you should grow a pair and answer for people.

In all honesty I just want you to shut the **** up because you are no longer helping anyone here and you haven't for some time now, and as I said you are most likely COSTING US MONEY. I think your intentions were initially half to help people and half because you're obviously a previous member that got banned and want to fling shit at Nick. This is not your thread, no one gives a toot anymore. It's noise noise noise. Please stop it. Grow some and stop.
                              How am I not answering? I answered every sigle question. I just didnt post my managers results as I am not here to promote them.

You on the other hand should calm down a bit. Its not good for your helth to get so excited over a few posts.

And I am still waiting for you or anyone else to point out one statement I made that was not true. Whole forum is attacking me, yet nobody has found anyting. All you do is gang up on me because I am not of the same opinion as you. Thats whats trully pathetic. You guys really look like the lafties who claim there are more than 2 genders and if you dont agree with them, you are not enlightened and should shut the f*** up.

One last thing. How am I costing you money? You said it yourself that nobody gives a crap about what I am saying. So either my posts have huge effect on the traders psychology and he is somehow doing worse because of it, in which case he does give a crap. Or they dont affect him which would mean he doesnt care about what I say and it doesnt cost you any money. You are contradicting yourself in every single post so come back when you have decided about which path to take and stick with it. If trading makes you so emotional then it might be time for you to find another venture.

Comment

Originally posted by primi View Post
                                I asked Xinvestor to open a new thread to discuss these questions there, to talk about his trading (if there is any) and other options we have as investors (because not everybody also trades themselves). He took the easy way out and as predicted continues to pollute this thread. This discussion does not concern Steady capture and should be happening somewhere else. I was prepared to contribute but will only do so if I see Xinvestor do his share.

And it is not going to happen in this thread!

And for your information, I was actually very conservative with my 3% daily remark. Very conservative! Because you simply can't handle the truth about what excellent trading looks like. But this is not the place to discuss it! There are other sections far more appropriate but everybody just keeps coming in here. Open a new thread, it's really not so difficult!! People will read it if they find it of value. And people will notice because there really is not that much activity going on here to push a thread off the front page in 30 minutes flat.

If posters in this thread can't contain themselves then there just has to be some degree of moderation, unfortunately.
                                So you went from making 3% daily to 0.7% monthly? And you guys call me a troll
                                At least I am being honest, this guy is just making things up.

Comment

Working...
                                X