No announcement yet.

The never ending debate that nobody cares about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not the first time he's been long and short at the same time and he made money in the process. The important part here is that he doesn't mismanage it again.

Comment

I hope it all works out.

When I exited the PAM just after the GU loss I looked back at those trades and concluded Jay would have got out of them at break-even had he not started hedging.

Easy in hindsight of course.

Comment

Dont call the baby ugly you will get shot down....but I am sure we have seen this all before and it didnt end well. Nothing learnt the last time ...leopard and spots comes to mind.

Comment

I'm not pretending I know what he's doing this time but he could be doing longs and shorts with 2 different time frames in mind. I've seen it before and it worked. He made money both ways. But it's understandable that after this last time (when he screwed up) some of you are nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by primi View Post
            I'm not pretending I know what he's doing this time but he could be doing longs and shorts with 2 different time frames in mind. I've seen it before and it worked. He made money both ways. But it's understandable that after this last time (when he screwed up) some of you are nervous.
            Maybe, i could accept the multi timeframe theory, but why enter with a long position right now, after such a big move...? SC is constantly buying the high, and selling the low, against the trend.

Finding the perfect entry in a counter-trend direction is really hard, as it can go against you as fast as it did here, and i don't think jay is a good enough trader for this kind of strategy, and neither am i. Better go with the trend.

Comment

Originally posted by primi View Post
              Sorry but Jay is soon out of business ,, Is only a matter of time ,, Hi need to take a long rest ,, and then going back ,,his reading of market is awful ,,Mistakes he have done now is unforgivable

Ps ,,,Jay you can buy now GBPNZD 19465 ,, not before ,, No need of SL ,,price can not so much longer down today so buy ..
              You had a perfect sell signals one USAJPY 109500 !!! ..
              Last edited by Kavka; 04-27-2018, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Wow... realy nice recovering. Continue same way! Since this thread nobody cares about while this thread real true.

Comment

Working...
                X