Rubix FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubix FX

Hello, everyone on the Forex Signals forum! My name is Alex Neo and I work for a new brokerage firm, Rubix FX. Rubix FX was founded by a group of professionals with vast depth of experience in financial markets across multiple asset classes, previously working with top tier banks, hedge funds and law firms. The team of 10+ includes professionals from trading, operations, sales, legal, IT and compliance from institutions including Citi, Goldman Sachs, UBS, Herbert Smith Freehills, SocGen, FIXI, and Global Prime. This team of professionals have come together to bring you Rubix FX.

It would be my pleasure to answer any questions you have regarding the new firm and I hope you will go to our website www.rubixfx.comaneo@rubixfx.com or telephone a member of the team on +61 (2) 9099 4288. We also have online chat at www.rubixfx.com to field your queries. You can also add me on skype aneo87

Happy trading and speak soon!

Cheers
    Alex

Is Rubix FX a new broker? I've never heard about this company before... I'm used to trading with older brokers like Alpari or Fresh, but I'd like to test this one. Did anybody have any experience with Rubix FX?

Comment

Working...
    X