Sensus Capital Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LogicaLucidity View Post
    All of the issues I list are happening on all MT4 installations no matter the location.
    The only common denominator is Sensus.
    From the beginning I have been receiving Errors/failures.
    It's clearly issue with Sensus trading servers. They should check their trading servers, network routing, etc.

Comment

Hi LL,

I have 9 demos to Sensus on a Manchester dedicated server. I saw two disconnects yesterday 24th to their demo server. I handled a ticket about an hour ago for another client on NY VPS who had the same to his live account. I didn't see anything as severe as you show. Actually i never seen something this severe ever for any case. Multiple locations (NY and UK) would indicate something closer to Sensus would have likely been the problem for the disconnects we had.

Are you running any software that might be interfering with the connection like an antivirus/firewall product?

If you want send us a ticket support@forexvps.net and i'd take a look at your VPS if you want. I'd need your ip/pass in the ticket.

Comment

LL,

I notice some of that 1st block log snip is over weekends so you can't count anything over weekends as there can be maintenance going on. Mid-week disconnects should be rare though on a VPS of course.

Comment

Thank you for the replies guys.

Originally posted by brandon View Post
          Are you running any software that might be interfering with the connection like an antivirus/firewall product?.
          Nope. Nothing like that.
          I installed each MT4 via the sensus4setup.exe that was provided by Sensus.

On the ForexVPS I installed 2 MT4 Platforms.
          One has the SimpleTrader EA.
          One has the MyFxBook EA.
          Both of the MT4 Platforms are set up with the MT4 Optimization Guide from the ForexVPS Site.

I will elaborate on the rest in the ticket.

I notice some of that 1st block log snip is over weekends so you can't count anything over weekends as there can be maintenance going on. Mid-week disconnects should be rare though on a VPS of course.
          Yes, you are correct. I did not notice that when I pull that info.
          I just quickly and randomly pulled a chunk of from the File and used it.
          When I create the ticket I will provide you with a compressed file with the data I put together for Sensus.

If you want send us a ticket support@forexvps.net and i'd take a look at your VPS if you want. I'd need your ip/pass in the ticket.
          I will do that now. Thank you Brandon.
          LL

Comment

Seems like Sensus Server issue to me, although like most brokers denie denie denie (the broker will say "not us causing the issue").

1/ However check available Ram in VPS is sufficient. (Reboot the VPS if high).

2/ I used to have a variety of issues with CNS VPS's Autoboot. ("autoboot" Purpose: Open platforms automatically in the event of the VPS crashing.) Try disconnect for a couple of days if using one to see if issue persists although unlikely to be causing the disconnect issues.

3/ Restore the VPS back to a Restore Point prior to the Disconnections started to occur. (Conflicting Download).Although this means you will have to close the platforms for 5mins or so.

Comment

This is a sensus problem period. With 8 different locations an accounts the chances of the problem being local is almost 0

Comment

After some much needed sleep, I am back.

Brandon,
                Thank you for your in depth reply. Thank you for looking into the issue.
                As of right now I am planning, as you suggested, to provide you with the full logs Monday via the ticket.

Everyone else, thank you for your replies and PM's
                genki7, I have covered everything you listed. Unfortunately nothing wrong surfaced.

I do want everyone to be aware that I received an Email from Sensus stating:

Hello Donna,
                Our trading dptament already analyzed in detail about your case. We have forward the technical explanation to Nick from Forexsignals.
                He will provide you fully information.
                Best
                Enol Arguelles Folgueira
                Head of Institutional Sales
                Why Sensus would not tell me what they found is a mystery to me.

Anyway, I have shutdown any and all trading for now.
                I am flat and with the Yellen speech tomorrow I see no reason to not just shut it down now for the week.
                This includes the signals.

I wanted to add something I did notice looking over the logs.
                Please stay with me...this is a bit odd to type out and get across.
                On the MT4 platform, in the lower right corner there is the connection status as you know.
                With Sensus there are two connections : 'Main_New' and 'DC GER'
                I will use the BeeksFx Latency just because that was what I normally look at.
                When I started with Sensus, the Latency for 'Main_New' was Less than 1ms....sometimes less than .5ms.
                Sometime in the past month or so it changed to around 10ms
                'DC GER' is always around 200ms...+- 10ms
                Don't get me wrong, that is nothing...but it is an established change that happened.
                Now, I notice that when I look at the connections of all the MT4 Platforms, some will be connected to 'Main_New' and some will be connected to 'DC GER'.
                'DC GER' is the slower connection, so why would it be connected to it at all if 'MAIN_NEW was available?
                What is odd is that when I click on the connection of an MT4 that is with "DC GER' is says that 'MAIN_NEW' is N/A.
                'MAIN_NEW' has to be there if the other MT4s are connected to it, right?
                If I click on 'MAIN_NEW' it does connect...even though it said it was N/A.
                I have always had my MT4s auto connect to the fasted connection.
                Even in my current logs you can see it will change to the fastest connection sometimes.
                But, if the fastest connection is listed as N/A...why would it ever change? ...Why would it reconnect to its current connection?
                Now, on Sensus I have some connected with 10ms and some with 200ms latency on the same VPS.
                This has not just happened on Beeks, but ForexVPS as well. Again, I am using Beeks as just the example.
                Even if I manually connect the MT4s to the fastest connection the platform reconnects all the time by itself anyway.
                I never know what connection I will be on at any time or if the re-connections interfere with trades.

I know it can be be confusing and I am probably over explaining it.
                I have attached some pics to help visualize what I am trying to say.

DGW9t48.png
                SmyHeRC.png
                dnU4i3D.png

Ok, I am going to go...I sort of feel a bit helpless at the moment.
                I am use to having more control of things around me.

Brandon is currently digging deeper into the issue.
                Hopefully a solution will be found.

I will update everyone if a solution is found.

Thanks again guys,
                LL
                Last edited by LogicaLucidity; 03-26-2015, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Sensus going to kick US clients!!!! In next few weeks...

Comment

Originally posted by fazalksa2 View Post
                    Sensus going to kick US clients!!!! In next few weeks...
                    Where do you get this from?

Comment

Originally posted by deweymcg View Post
                      Where do you get this from?
                      Just talked to sensus and they said we are not accepting new U.S. Clients and for current clients we need time to find alternative..

Comment

Originally posted by fazalksa2 View Post
                        Just talked to sensus and they said we are not accepting new U.S. Clients and for current clients we need time to find alternative..
                        Damn! I do hope they give us enough time.

Nick--do you have aback up plan for another broker for US clients? Tallinex?

Comment

Comment

Hello everyone,

I just talked to Sensus via chat.

Hello, is it true that all U.S. clients must leave soon?

Niclas Lorentz
                            Hi XXXXXXX, yes but this regards only new clients
                            This means that no new U.S. VIP members can join via Sensus.

This news is really surprising.
                            Brandon is still working with Sensus on my behalf to solve my issues.
                            The amount of time and attention he has dedicated to the solving this is remarkable.
                            I can not thank him enough.

I hate that Sensus would do this just weeks after they made a deal with Nick and Co.

Just in case ... 'If' Sensus does indeed force 'ALL' U.S. Clients to leave, please remember the following:

Please be informed that no withdrawals are possible until we are in the receipt of

1. a forwarded email sent to you by your utility company or fixed telephone network, attaching a recent (not more than 6 month old) utility bill, telephone bill or bank statement; or

2. a recent (not more than 6 month old) original or certified true copy of a utility bill, telephone bill or bank statement that clearly shows your permanent residential address.

Kindly send the proof of address to the following address:

Sensus Capital Markets Ltd
                            Block 10, Flat 1, Triq Ghar il- Lembi,
                            Sliema, SLM 1562, Malta
                            I suggest to overnight the documents with a signature confirmation to be sure.

If Nick and Co. decide to open a new U.S. VIP service via a new broker for new clients I would consider moving.
                            I already have an account at Tallinex due to the FinFx move made several weeks ago. Tallinex might be an option.

This is just one big headache that none of us need while trying to focus on our trading.
                            I have shutdown all trading for the time being.

LL
                            Last edited by LogicaLucidity; 03-30-2015, 01:58 PM.

Comment

I may have thanked Brandon a million times by now, but I am going to do it again.
                              Because he deserves it.
                              Thank you Brandon for the incredible amount of work you did on this issue.

Unfortunately, Sensus refuses to listen to reason or logic.

Brandon obtained info from ForexVPS, BeeksFx VPS, and CNS VPS.
                              All the information supported the Facts that the issue was on the Sensus end.
                              Brandon put together screen shots, data, logs.... anything and everything.
                              The lack of communication from Sensus was astonishing.

I could go into a long... loooong post about everything I have dealt with since starting with Sensus.
                              I wont. I am just over the whole situation. Sensus has been the worst broker I have ever dealt with.
                              We just have to take a deep breath and move on.

It is what it is.

It is my deep hope that Nick, his staff, and the signal providers can establish a new VIP Program.
                              A broker like Tallinex or FxChoice seems to be a possibility.
                              I have full faith that Nick can figure something out.

I will be pulling my money out ASAP and will hope a new VIP broker is announced soon.

LL
                              Last edited by LogicaLucidity; 03-31-2015, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Post your experience here..

Comment

Working...
                                X