Private Forex Mentorship Programs
All our mentors are professional traders
“The difference was incredible.”
“In only a few months I was able to turn my trading around thanks to Andrew’s intensive mentorship program and the support he gave me. I recommend it to anyone wanting to succeed with their trading. ” – Mark Collins (ForexSignals.com's student)I want mentoring!
The Andrew Lockwood Project
This program is aimed for complete beginners to semi-experienced traders. No prior knowledge is required, although knowing the fundamentals will maximise your learning.
- The FOREX basics from zero to advanced depending on level of experience
- Each week we'll get on a 1-on-1 Skype call to make sure you're on track
- Dedicated communication channels: Email and Skype
- Business & trading plan development
- How pros track their performance and journal their trading
- Strategy and back-testing development
- How to evaluate a strategy before going live
- Learning to understand and model worst case scenarios
- Advanced risk management techniques
- Fundamentals that effect price action
- Advanced trading psychology and coping mechanisms
As featured in:
I am so happy I found your course. I've been trading forex for many years but haven't done anything to improve my profits. Since taking some of your more advanced courses, I have better understanding of what I should be doing and I'm looking forward to being able to apply some of what I've learned to a real account. You guys are the best! – Kenneth Martin
Your Trading Instructors
Who is Andrew Lockwood?
Andrew started his trading career back in the London Futures Options Exchange in his 20's. Fast forward 30 years and he's still trading the financial markets today, but now from behind the screens!
Andrew's experience and track record is rare, to say the least. He has traded alongside some of the biggest traders in the world, and certainly experienced major market conditions.
Get the mentoring you need to become a full-time trader
“The delicate balance of mentoring someone is not creating them in your own image, but giving them the opportunity to create themselves.” – Steven Spielberg