Guide on how to invest with Steady Capture Strategy for International Clients
Steady Capture Strategy Statistics
Total Gross Growth Since Inception
Strategy Inception Date
Compounded Annual Growth Rate
Maximum Historic Drawdown
Well done! You’ve made a wise decision in seeking an investment in Steady Capture.
There are thousands of investors just like you across the globe who are aggressively building wealth for themselves and their families by following our traders and we look forward to welcoming you into the community and helping you change your life for the better.
So what's a managed account?
By participating in the managed account you are effectively allocating capital to Steady Capture to trade on your behalf. We then split the profits generated on a 30/70 basis (you keep 70%). There are no entry or exit fees and the funds remain in your name at our regulated executing brokers, IC Markets and AxiTrader.
How much does it cost?
We only charge a 30% performance fee on a highwatermark basis. There is no management fee, broker markup, entry or exit fee. You are only charged a fee if you actually make money. The high watermark calculation creates a scenario where you are charged a performance fee once your balance has exceeded the previous highest point. For example:
|Date||1st of Jan||1st of Feb||1st of Mar||1st of Apr|
|Net Asset Value (NAV)||$100,000||$110,000||$105,000||$117,000|
|Profit / Loss||-||$10,000||-$2,000||$12,000|
|NAV After Performance Fee||$100,000||$107,000||$105,000||$114,000|
The above example uses the accounts equity amount, not the balance.
How does it work?
Once you've made the decision to invest in the managed account all you need to do is fill out the relevant application forms, sign a limited power of attorney (LPOA) allowing us to trade on your behalf and fund your account. You will then receive a daily statement via email with details on your accounts trading activity.
Here's how you get started:
- Brokerage fee: $5.00 per lot round turn (this is the unavoidable charge placed on us by the broker for executing your trade in the market)
- Clients excluded: We accept all clients outside USA
- Performance fee: 30% on a high watermark basis
- Denomination options: USD
- Risk multiplier:: 2x
- Minimum investment: $5,000
- Myfxbook: Steady Capture IC Markets MAM
How do I get started with IC Markets?
- Open an account by clicking here.
- Download and complete the LPOA (limited power of attorney) giving us permission to trade on your behalf and for you to be attached to our managed account by clicking here.
- Email the completed LPOA to IC Markets Partners Team firstname.lastname@example.org with confirmation that you would like to be added to the 2x risk account (account 2089104791).
- After processing your LPOA, IC Markets will provide you with a MAM sub-account number.
- Fund your account.
- That's it! (we will connect your account automatically, however if you're would like confirmation please feel free to email us directly at email@example.com
Got more questions about Managed Accounts?