Other Top Trading Posts
Top trade ideasGet Trade Feedback
6 Month Down Trend Line Broken With Price Acceptance Above It
New Daily Up trend
The correct chart for USD-SGD Long
H1 break of trendline. Strong M1 support Strong Dollar Target fib extension of move
USD-SGD Intra-day trade
Intra day trendline break of H1 time frame. Strong support bellow on the M1 time frame. Target fib extension. Strong Dollar
USDSGD long bias
we have 2 multi time frame conformation meet on 4 hrs we have BCR ON 50 ema all sniper requirement indicators meet on 1 hrs we have BRC on 200 ema on 15 mn all sniper requirement indicators meet and the last USD it has strong moments for buy on Andrews moment mater
Hedge for a Usd/Cad Short
This pair seems to have found strong support above the 200 EMA on the Daily chart, the 50 EMA is not far for a target. - Sniper is long on the Daily. - BCR of the 4Hr 50 EMA, targeting 4Hr 200 EMA. - Bullish channel. I have 3 targets: TP1 (50%): 1.39832, TP2 (30%): 1.399, TP3 (20%): 1.40827. *I'm going 0,5% risk total on this one (half full risk), because I'm using this usd long for hedging a usd short on Usd/Cad (@logsy signal), Who knows, maybe both TP.
this is really a log if you take this now you're mad enough this could literally take three weeks to come onside but we love the wait if we get a BCR below the middle purple box sl above the weekly 50 and middle purple box tp 1 weekly 200 tp 2 support at floor of channel Im so biased against the USD, i think it holds false strength, Rona cases aren't stopping also.
The monthly and weekly up trend could be continuing with this H4 trend change from down to up with price acceptance above the h4 down trend anchor, see marks trading lab module 5 and 6 for explanation. sl is h4 atr(14) below the h4 up trend anchor tp is 1x risk
USDSGD buy trade based on the mantis reversal strategy.
Short trade opportunity for USDSGD Wait for completion of 50ema re-test when Sniper criteria onside execute to 1.3572 There is a scale-in opportunity at 1.3788 Good luck
USDSGD reversal trade as per the mANTIs reversal criteria based on the Weekly, Daily & H4 timeframes.
breakout of supply and demand zone waiting on the retest before going short
Breakout on daily. Strong USD. Buy on pull back/retest of trendline. MACD cross daily. Sniper 1H,4H,1D good. TP1 1.4320 TP2 1.44.
USDSGD - Ignore Entry Level Daily Chart - Price has been declining steadily since it's highs in March. Price has broken through the 50EMA. 4H Chart - Price has broken, closed and retested the 200EMA signalling a confirmed move to the downside. We have a death cross forming and should be confirmed by the next candle. 1H Chart - Price looks to have broken, closed and retested the daily 50EMA level signalling further move to the downside. What we need to take this trade; (1) Watch the gap forming on the 4H chart. Closing the gap will give us optimum entry. (2) 1H MACD to be red over green. Please note this is my interpretation of the charts and should not be followed blindly. Good luck and trade safe.
USDSGD - ignore entry level Daily Chart - Price has risen to a high and then declined making lower highs. 4H Chart - Price has broken and closed below the 200EMA and is currently retesting. 1H Chart - Price has retest and rejected the 50EMA. What we are waiting for to take this trade; (1) 1H Chart - break and close below the 8EMA. Red/Green on the MACD and red histograms (2) 4H Chart - confirmation of a failed retest of the 200EMA and red histograms on the WWV. Take profit at 1.41307 with stop loss around the 1.425 magnet. TP is at the next S/D zone (Daily 50EMA). If price breaks, closes and retests the S/D zone, we could be looking at further shorts to the Daily 200EMA currently around the 1.38709 area. Please note this is my interpretation of the chart and should not be followed blindly. Good luck and trade safe.
tp is h8 200 sma (yellow line on chart) or first positive pip close above 8 ema sl is price acceptance above 8 ema on h8 chart see marks trading lab for explanation of price acceptance
SELL STOP (PENDING ORDER) Entry - 1.41500 Stop - 40 pips Target - 50 pips Risk / Reward - 1.25 4H (Anchor) 1. BCR complete of 200EMA 2. POLR to downside D1 (Trend Confirmation) 1. Targeting the 50EMA 2. All 3 indicators onside H1 (Execution) 1. All Indicators onside (MACD cross imminent) 2. Successful retest of 50EMA 3. POLR downside 4.PB to 40-60 zone since last Lower High 15M (Extra Confirmation) 1. B+C below 8EMA 2. Trading below all EMAs 3. All indicators onside Optional: Wait for Hourly chart to close below 8EMA. #Don'tFollowBlindly
Waiting 50% FIB retracement - Let me know what do you think - Tks.
USDSGD BUY 0.5% risk - 1hr trend continuation - 4hr 8 ema gap closed - Part of daily impulse Risk: tomorrow there will be a large daily 8 ema gap, however the theory is that the impluse will continue before the gap close starts
Daily trend change from down to up. Price acceptance above the daily down trend anchor was achieved at fridays close. TP is first daily close above the highs at 1.41778. SL is price acceptance below the new up trend anchor at 1.3755 Upper horizontal line is anchor to the previous down trend Lower horizontal line is anchor to the current up trend
A potential short on usdsgd let me know your thoughts
BCR H1 EMA200. TP1 = 1.38868 TP2 = 1.38368 SL = 1.39535
SELL Stop = 140 pips Target = 440 pips Risk/Reward - 3.14 1. All indicators onside on 1H, 4H and Daily 2. Doji on Weekly at resistance level 3. B+C below 8EMA on D1 4. BCR complete of 21EMA on 4H 5. BCR complete of 50EMA on 1H 6. Below all EMAs on 1H 7. Targeting a few pips above demand zone. Very generous risk reward ratio! #DontFollowBlindly
- Weekly 8 ema gap close - Daily 8 ema BC