Other Top Trading Posts
Top trade ideasGet Trade Feedback
After a long down trend Price faced rejection at expected Accumulation daily order block level. Mitigating at exactly 50%. The day closed with a pinbar candle for Confluence. We can now expect bullish momentum up to the next significant bearish daily Order block. First TP @ 16.38582, where a deep retracement is likely. Second TP @ 17.53636. Keep in mind this is a mid term trade and USDZAR have negative swaps on Longs.
been following this pair for quite some time now and the price has BCR and continued south from its previous support. Looking to trade it short towards it previous support with all sniper criteria on site. please do your own analysis and risk accordingly.
USDZAR can retest previous daily low
We have a rangebound trade opportunity (or maybe downtrend continuation) on USDZAR, but wait for confirmation on 4h. D: Rejected S&D zone, moved back under 50 EMA and heading down to lows via POLR 4h: signals on side, wait for the close of candle (continuation to the downside) 1h: signals will be aligned if 4h breaks today low.
Price is in a down leg with current price trading under the Daily 8EMA. Waiting for the retest of the median line (which also acts as a support on the daily time frame) of the channel on the 4 hour chart. If price rejects with continuation bearish momentum, then we could expect the price to go down to its previous support at 14.53768.
Buy USD and sell the ZAR, intraday
Sniper setup criteria on 4Hr, 1Hr and 15min was on a couple of hours ago, now on PB for opportunity to get in for retest of the previously broken 4Hr anchor. SL below previous swing low underneath the 4Hr 200 and 50 EMA. Decent risk-reward. * This is for educational purposes, all comments are welcome. Please take this only if it fits your strategy and rules, don't follow blindly.
Range bound - Long continuation
Perfect BCR of the 200EMA on the 4 hour chart with 3 bullish continuation candles. Waiting for the price to close its 1 hour 8EMA with continuation candles for trade to become valid (on the 15 min chart price is currently in consolidation)
Pull back entry
40/60 zone retrace prev. S/R zone weak USD
london session breach on USDZAR
after sellers got exhausted on yesterdays usdzar London session breaches showing strong usd on 15m tf, now the pull back is done with bullish pin bar candle indicating a buy,
8 EMA Daily gap close
15 Min TF has just BCR 200 ema. We wait for the BCR of the 1hr 50 and make sure indicators onside. SL below 15min 200ema swing low and TP at or just below 8EMA
The correct chart ;)
USDZAR Short position trade idea, Sniper system on side.
USDZAR Trade Idea
Sniper system on side, wait for momentum candle on the 15min chart.
price at support
Daily GAB close USDZAR
Daily gab close forming. retest of the 50 EMA on the 1H retest of the 200 EMA on the M15 Wait for sniper criteria on side before enter. Doublecheck RR Give me a thumps up if you join me.
Good day all. Still learning so do not use this as trading signals. ZAR is very unpredictable and sometimes more affected by Fundamentals rather than technical. We are in a down trend. But solid support as been established at 17.11. If we break through that we can go all the way down again. On the upside we have resistance at 17.47. If the Bulls can push it past here we will shoot up to the moon Please share your ideas with me, and give criticism on my chart. I will value your feedback. Thanks
Had the break on the 15MIN 200EMA, retest underway of the 200EMA/50EMA (death cross forming). Wait for bearish continuation following retest. SL above retest high. TP at 1H 200EMA, 4H 50EMA and Daily 8EMA. MACD crossover on 4H and onside on 1H.
Waiting for the BCR on the 200ema. 4H AND 1HR SNIPER ONSIDE Taking it down to support on 4H 8EMA gaps been closed Still learning, so use ur own assesment
As per Max's stream. 8EMA gap on the daily. Price likely to pull back up. Wait for 1H BCR of the 50EMA. Risk reward 1: 2.7
Golden Cross on 1 Hour Retest of the 60M 200 and 4H 50 in progress. Enter following successful retest and long momentum around 18.73? TP is high probabability touch points but if good momentum I may run with a trailing stop to a higher TP Risk accordingly.
USDZAR - ignore entry level Daily Chart - Price has risen but lost momentum to the upside and has started to curl over as seen in the shaded green histograms on the squeeze momentum indicator. Red/Green on the MACD, and red histograms forming on the WWV. 4H Chart - Price has broken, closed and retested the 50EMA. Good red histograms on the squeeze momentum indicator. Red/Green on the MACD and red histogram forming on the WWV. 1H Chart - Death cross formed. Price has moved away from the 8EMA. To take this trade, (1) Price to pull back into the 1H 8EMA (2) Indicators on side. Target profit at the 18.000 magnet which is the 4H 200EMA. Price has the possibility of moving further south thereafter. Please note this is my interpretation of the charts and should not be followed blindly. Good luck and trade safe.
SELL Stop - 3120 pips Target - 4580 pips Risk / Reward - 1.5 Daily All indicators suggest a downward move Recent lower high suggests a shift in momentum 4H All indicators onside Price trading below 8, 21 and 50EMA Targeting 200EMA/Just above previous support RISK: Small 8EMA gap but covered by stop 1H 2 indicators onside Already had a BCR of the 50EMA RISK: May even come back to test the 200 but covered by stop 15m Trading below all EMAs Retest of 21EMA #Don'tFollowBlindly
Fits the rules of my 50 trade challenge. - price is above the MAs on the 4H - confluence of support/resistance at the 50% pullback level on the 1H
A- Weekly & Daily uptrend. B- USD is showing strong strength. 1- Broke the anchor on the 18.81037 level. 2- Moving Averages fanned to the upside on the 1H-4H 3- Strong momentum on the 1H Entry: wait for a retest on the 1H RR: 1-1 TP1: 19.93306 TP2: 19.29857 SL: 18.30526 I posted multiple signals involving the USD, please manage ur risk accordingly. This is my view, please do your own analysis. Trade Safe! #DontFollowBlindly
USDZAR Long. I'm already in this trade, but you can enter on pullback. USD stronger than ZAR even USD weakness for some other pair. I suspect a pullback also for other pairs. TP base on your style of risk reward. Good day, Happy Trading!
This is a pending trade set up. I'm not yet live. Will enter on 60M gap close (which also happens to be the retest of the 200 EMA on 1M chart) Looking to take the USDZAR to the Daily 21 EMA 60M successful retest of the 200 EMA completed Daily break under 8 not yet confirmed but would be completed Risk over the holiday weekend so take appropriate limited risk!