No announcement yet.

Can´t load .ex4 file in MetaTrader 4….?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can´t load .ex4 file in MetaTrader 4….?

Why is there a space in Experts ?

'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes \Terminal\29FED6C2367D8CBB9BA6CF86FC1412E1\MQL4\Ex perts\Market\name EA.ex4'

Comment

You should check your EA licence for that..

Comment

You may also need to place a .dll file in the libraries folder,
        a restart of mt4 terminal is also needed,

also you need to allow .dll imports

Comment

I am having a similar problem with copying the ForexSignals Momentum Meter v1.1.ex4 file to the MQ4/Indicators folder in Blueberry MT4 running on Apple Mac Mojave 10.14.5. No error, it just won't copy it. The "Allow Automated Trading" and "Allow DLLs" have been set as per the installation guide.
          Last edited by ChrisFox; 05-20-2019, 04:32 PM.

Comment

In fact, there are so many signal offers here that I get the idea that it is in demand. But it's strange, because at the forum I constantly see the opinions of my colleagues about how much they work in the market, constantly analyze the situation, etc.
            And it seems to me that it is the independence in the market that is the reason for you to become a real professional, who studies the market and constantly analyzes the events, tests strategies for demos, etc. Only your personal development can become the basis for profit. It seems to me that I personally could not work in this format, trusting some signals. I would just check each of them and spend more time on this, not on real trading.

Comment

Working...
            X