• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isochronous
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post

Hi Iso,

There's nothing wrong with the relationship, we still think they're great. The only reason we took them off the page was because we're trying to consolidate our broker relationships a little because it's becoming quite a burden from an administrative point of view.
    Thanks for the explanation Nick.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by dupapa View Post

I assume existing clients already connected to VIP using them as a trusted broker will be unaffected?

Thanks

//Ben
    Yes, that's correct.

Leave a comment:

• dupapa
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post

Hi Iso,

There's nothing wrong with the relationship, we still think they're great. The only reason we took them off the page was because we're trying to consolidate our broker relationships a little because it's becoming quite a burden from an administrative point of view.
    I assume existing clients already connected to VIP using them as a trusted broker will be unaffected?

Thanks

//Ben

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by Isochronous View Post
    Global Prime no longer appears on the list of Forexsignals.com trusted brokers: https://www.forexsignals.com/trusted-brokers

Can Nick or someone from the forexSignals team explain why GP has been delisted? What went wrong in the relationship?
    Hi Iso,

Leave a comment:

• Isochronous
    replied
    Global Prime no longer appears on the list of Forexsignals.com trusted brokers: https://www.forexsignals.com/trusted-brokers

Can Nick or someone from the forexSignals team explain why GP has been delisted? What went wrong in the relationship?

Leave a comment:

• arkoon
    replied
    Hi
    Sorry I don t want to talk in this topic of others brokers. Better you make your own comparison. Also compare customer service. GP customer service is good.

Leave a comment:

• tacos
    replied
    Originally posted by arkoon View Post
    Indeed customer service is good
    But I make less pips than with others brokers.
    Interesting, I haven't seen them on the comparison charts pip wise. Do you prefer any other ASIC regulated brokers?

Leave a comment:

• arkoon
    replied
    Indeed customer service is good
    But I make less pips than with others brokers.

Leave a comment:

• tacos
    replied
    Overall have had a good experience with GP.

However, recently I've been having a few MT4 disconnects and as other brokers were releasing warnings of reduced leverage via email GP has waited until the last minute. I only found out via chat support that they will be doing so.

Leave a comment:

• arkoon
    replied
    Hi, thks for the reply! I dont use Viper. And I didn't say it slips. I use differents EA and robots and most of the time more pips at tickmill, icmarkets,...
    I know they don't play tricks I am not worried. Hope it will go better with more liquidity.
    PS : I suspect spread but I am not sure I did not compare.

Leave a comment:

• nc!
    replied
    Hi arkoon I use GP had positive slippage trades today and in the past. It depends the signal Viper has more negative slippage these days at GP and it is due to the copying liquidity 80 ms delay from signal to my vps-broker. Some signals give positive slippage more often others give negative always it depends pair and time of trades. Copying will always have limits swing trader betatrader should be more suitable for copying.. 0.01 cent. I still use signals even if the slip here and there. Also a broker could be good now and in 6 months in default. Good Luck to us. cheers nc!

Leave a comment:

• arkoon
    replied
    Hi,
    Since a few weeks I make less pips on Global Prime than on other brokers
    It's too bad I was happy with them.
    When I will come back from vacation if this continues I will have to quit.

Leave a comment:

• Zuttasoxx
    replied
    The trade probably was closed at the LP side. And they most likely opened the trade again at the current price but on software side set it to original price and when the trade is closed they just need to pay for the difference out of their own pockets. They amended to their own mistakes. That's how it should be done

Leave a comment:

• TraderPrime
    replied
    Originally posted by riccardo1981 View Post
    Hi Isochronous sorry for the delay.. Do you know how Ic market has solved the problem with Viper's MAM..?
    Summarizing, on MAM account we had some open position on usdcad.. These trades were open since around 30 days... A day ,IC has closed all usdcad position. They admitted the error. . To solve this problem they reopend the same position on usdcad at the same price!!obviously in meanwhile the price of usdcad was changed... so my question is: how can a real ecn replace an order choosing the price that it want ??
    An identical problem is appeared also on GP.. but they solved the situation totally different mode...
    Has anyone answered how this could be the case? IC Markets is seeming dodgier and dodgier the more I hear, and I am thinking about changing my broker again.

Is ICM a Real ECN? How can they re-open a trade then?

Leave a comment:

• ESG
    replied
    Hi fxturtle,

I know there have gone some days since your post. Stumbled over it just by now.
    If you would like to know which IP MT4 is using to connect to your brokers server, just have a look at the files with the .srv extension in the datafolder\config directory of your MT4 installation.

Be careful not to change anything in these files!
    But if you open them with notepad and scroll to the right you will see the IP associated with the brokers server name.

Hope this might help in the future.

Originally posted by fxturtle View Post
    Nothing installed new or anything in my computer. I do not use VPS. I do not even know their IP to ping. I think there is some issue with my account linking to the servers because my mobile MT4 cannot connect as well, but other brokers are fine.

Cheers,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X