Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forex, Markets, Macro Economic News Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EUR/JPY formed a spinning top candlestick on the four-hour time frame above the support at 123.60 and the pair started climbing. Next target is likely 124.40, which is the previous high.

Comment

• The EUR/USD is trading lower today after upbeat US data. Main trend on the short-term remains bearish. Current market price 1.1327.

Comment

• EUR/USD broke below 1.1370 and continued falling. Next target is likely 1.1240, I think.

Comment

• EUR/USD is trading at 1.1320 after making a low of 1.1283 which appeared to be prior pivot point and gave bulls some confidence that they might be able to turn the price around. Main trend remains bearish on the short-term with first bear target 1.1270.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMindFX View Post
            +1 from my side. I think it's just a speculation. What we need to look at is what is happening with markets right now. For example, if GBP gows down so probably after referendum it will go up and someone will make a good money on that

Agree. GBP sell rallies job for now, re-evaluate later...

Comment

• EUR/USD is trading at 13.36, slightly changed from yesterday's levels. Traders and investors are expecting tomorrow's FOMC Meeting so low volatility can be expected.

Comment

• The USD/JPY range continues and the price is moving between a very clear set of limits. I don't think we'll see any change before the FOMC announcement later today.

Comment

• USD/CAD broke above the previous high and is still rising. Next target is around 1.3140, I think.

Comment

• EUR/USD is trading lower today after the release of the FOMC Minutes. Traders and investors boosted the US dollar, continuing the short-term bearish trend. Current market price 1.1200.

Comment

• There's a triangle forming on the EUR/JPY four-hour time frame. Since that formation is often a signal for a continuation of the previous movement, we can likely expect a further climb towards 125.70 if the pair breaks above the resistance trendline.

Comment

• The EUR/USD is trading close to the previous two days levels around 1.1210-1.1200. Main trend remains bearish on the short-term with immediate support at 1.1200 and first resistance at 1.1250.

Comment

• EUR/GBP has almost reached the support at 0.7650 and I think it will very likely continue falling falling towards 0.7600. If it breaks below 0.7600 it's next target is around 0.7530.

Comment

• The EUR/USD is trading lower today after a few days of consolidation around 1.12. Price is currently 1.1183 with a low of the day of 1.1168. First support is seen at 1.1150.

Comment

• Now that EUR/GBP finally reached the support at 0.7650 I think it will likely break below it and continue towards 0.7530. A breakout below the latter means that the pair will likely continue to target 0.7460.

Comment

• EUR/USD lost a bit more today due to continued selling pressure the Dollar bulls, who managed to push the price to 1.1130 but then the pair was able to climb to a current price of 1.1160.

Comment

Working...
                                X