• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Hey guys,

Many of you may know that I only recruit traders on the site if I am comfortable in risking my own money following them.

Earlier this year I decided to start a project where I'll be to turning the combination of my accounts totally $30,000 into $300,000 over 2 years.

The theory is that I will be compounding 10% monthly growth and showing everyone that financial freedom can be achieved in a short space of time. All you need are reliable traders, a plan and some patience.

I feature a weekly video update on my portfolio on my YouTube channel - Nick McDonald - Making A Million - YouTube

If you have any questions just let me know
    Nick,

Keep an eye on Blackwave Monaco inside your copier. The aim is a bit crazy, to turn a $1,000 FXCM account into $1,000,000 in 36 months. It requires 22% per month growth (on average) which I have managed to do since March. However nothing is free as you know and it's not for the faint hearted. Maximum DD over 65% so you won't be copying it for sure!! I have other more conservative signals too but Monaco is my "Moonshot".

The website is here and I've actually white labeled your copier.

Gary

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Hey guys,

I've decided to invest a huge chunk of my personal capital in our traders in an attempt to grow my trading portfolio to the magical $1mil mark.

On this video I show you my existing portfolio of $200,000+ and explain how I plan to grow it.

Wish me luck!

Leave a comment:

• phillipnaz
    replied
    Viper is very consistent and we will all do well following him over the next few years.And you cant fault Nick and his team for the work they put into running forexsignals.com.

Leave a comment:

• yabanda
    replied
    Nice Danny , that's good to hear))

Leave a comment:

• DannyB
    replied
    Originally posted by Fxtsunami View Post
    If smart die,it is time for you to close this site.Too many people lost money here,only you have huge profit,with your funny 2k accounts
    Bullsh*t. I'm following Viper and smart Trader and I'm +100% in Profit.

Leave a comment:

• Fxtsunami
    replied
    If smart die,it is time for you to close this site.Too many people lost money here,only you have huge profit,with your funny 2k accounts

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by LittleLilly
    so if u really managed to do this, im impressed. but i met so many fakes as i barelly can trust u
    Hi Littlelilly,

Stick around and you should be able to get enough information to make an informed decision.

I've had a few failures over the past couple of years, so the returns haven't been what I originally hoped for, however we're now building some nice consistency and that's the key.

Leave a comment:

• WhiteApe
    replied
    I even dig the music - how sad is that

Leave a comment:

• dupapa
    replied
    Don't have to thank me every time for tuning in haha love the updates I get excited waiting for the forex signals. Com logo to dissappear so I can hear what's going on in the hood 👍

Love it, hope you can keep it up

//Ben

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• klass
    replied
    Thanks for the update - you have a lot on the line now: best of luck!

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Sorry about the delay guys.

On this update I talk about the demise of TradeAlerter, the recent loss from Steady Capture, the growth of FX Viper managed accounts and I reveal my portfolio of accounts totalling $150k+!

Leave a comment:

• dazz1975
    replied
    Cheers Nick. I love your candid updates.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by dazz1975 View Post
    When is the next update Nick? It has been nearly two months.

I'll do another one this week with a general update on everything.

Leave a comment:

• dazz1975
    replied
    When is the next update Nick? It has been nearly two months.

Leave a comment:

• Pianetti
    replied
    Hi Nick,
    all your accounts are updating every hour or so, we can't see a real DD in this way, what's the point to do not keep the default 5 minutes?
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Pianetti; 06-25-2015, 04:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X