• Nick
    replied
    Hey BRM, that's the IC Markets account.

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Hi Anich,

My normal VIP account is completely transparent.

FX Viper - 1x
    Kilimanjaro - 1x
    Smart2 - 0.5x
    Steady Capture - 1x
    TradeAlerter - 0.5x

I hadn't shared my aggressive account up to this point because I don't want it to be scrutinized too heavily. I decided to make it public so you could see that I'm fully invested in our traders and also compare MT Cook against some of the other brokers for FX Viper. I'm willing to accept a potential margin call on this account if the shit really hits the fan.
    Sorry Nick is that the ICM normal settings or Mt. Cook aggressive settings you posted above?

Sent from Uranus

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by anich92 View Post
    Nick, it would be nice to know your trade signals and risk settings that make up your VIP account. Not to copy you but just to have and idea of what you're doing. A reference to compare to.
    Hi Anich,

My normal VIP account is completely transparent.

FX Viper - 1x
    Kilimanjaro - 1x
    Smart2 - 0.5x
    Steady Capture - 1x
    TradeAlerter - 0.5x

I hadn't shared my aggressive account up to this point because I don't want it to be scrutinized too heavily. I decided to make it public so you could see that I'm fully invested in our traders and also compare MT Cook against some of the other brokers for FX Viper. I'm willing to accept a potential margin call on this account if the shit really hits the fan.

Leave a comment:

• anich92
    replied
    Nick, it would be nice to know your trade signals and risk settings that make up your VIP account. Not to copy you but just to have and idea of what you're doing. A reference to compare to.

Leave a comment:

• ESG
    replied
    Would like to to queue up in second place after Zuttasoxx .

Originally posted by Zuttasoxx View Post
    Lets see how many millionaires Nick will create

Leave a comment:

• Zuttasoxx
    replied
    Lets see how many millionaires Nick will create

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by Ahmer View Post
    That's great. Would you like to tell us how much capital you have dedicated to this VIP mix and what are your goals?
    Right now I have about $83,000 invested. Eventually I'm going to grow these accounts into $1mil+.

I've changed my goal slightly. When I started it was all about making 10% per month and compounding this into $300k. It's still definitely achievable, however I'm not in any rush to do it. I've learned it's more about focusing on the potential risks with each trader than running a compound interest calculation and dreaming of a beach house by Christmas.

I honestly believe that within the next 3 years I'll be showing you accounts with a combined balance over $1mil of my own money. I don't want to limit myself to only investing $30k for the sake of an experiment. The more reinvest into my accounts the faster I'll achieve the goal.

Leave a comment:

• Ahmer
    replied
    That's great. Would you like to tell us how much capital you have dedicated to this VIP mix and what are your goals?

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Hey guys,

I'd like to give you an update on a few changes to my personal portfolio. I've put another $25k into a new account as well as refreshing my existing VIP mix.

The new account is at Mt Cook and has $25k of my hard earned cash in it.

I'm not going to disclose the risk settings or which traders I'm following because I don't want you guys copying me. I'm pushing this account to it's limits, but I can handle it and I like to think that I know what I'm doing

The new VIP account at IC Markets is set with the identical parameters to the the old one, the reason we started fresh was on the back of a few comments from members that the old account was a poor reflection of what can be expected. Namely IC Markets manually adjusted positions after the SNB debacle that resulted in the history showing an incorrect 75% drawdown. I had been using custom history since 15th January, but the mud was stuck on the account. I'll leave the myfxbook link in place for future reference so I can't be accused of sweeping anything under the rug.

Here's the new link: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Nick...ip-mix/1288009

Leave a comment:

• steve2013
    replied
    nice one Nick, going from strength to strength! grateful to be along for the ride.

Leave a comment:

• Pianetti
    replied
    I hope on back there is the phrase "I'm not concerned"

Leave a comment:

• dupapa
    replied
    I want one too.. maybe you can start doing merchandise ???

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Ahmer
    replied
    Hey Nick,
    How can we get this cool FX Viper T shirt

Leave a comment:

• Waleed121
    replied
    How much did he invest initially? He did a good call!!

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Hey BRM, yeah he was

We've got the report ready and have actually merged the history of both the Zulu account and the new MT4 account so people can get a better indication on historic performance.

We'll make the report available as soon as we officially launch.
    Great news RE the merged report. Awesome work. Man I am really excited for this financial year. 2015-16 is the year of making breakeven for Big River Man

Leave a comment:

Working...
X