X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prasadast71
    replied
    "It will help your credibility a lot if you will get your MyFXBook verified"...

Agree!

Please, do it a.s.a.p..

Edit: Just re-read the thread, on post#6 Gabriel say the myfxbook is a demo.....
    Last edited by Prasadast71; 11-24-2014, 06:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• nwboater
    replied
    Originally posted by tqforex View Post
    45 posts and more than a dozen users from here and am yet to even get a "thank you for offering this free" Sometimes positive energy does help someone who is offering free. I bet if this was paid and it was making money, I would have got a "100 thanks you for making me pips today".
    Thank you very much for offering this for free!

I have just been reading thru the thread again and checking your website. I find this to be a very interesting program and am going to start copying it to a demo account on my VPS to get a better feel for it.

I'm sure that many people here appreciate your offering this for free. But please try to understand that with the DayFox fiasco and some other traders here doing terribly after initially looking good, that many of us are spooky of anything new. Even free! After all to make money we have to put it on our live accounts and the risk can be a whole lot more than the savings of not paying for a signal.

So you are up against a tough crowd, many of whom feel feel burned by some other providers. Unfortunately it will take time for people to develop confidence in you. I see that you have a real account with some serious money in it. It will help your credibility a lot if you will get your MyFXBook verified. I strongly suggest you do that.

Also I read in Post #35 that you only occasionally trade this. Is it not something that you can put on a live account and just let it trade?

Thanks again for offering this to us for free (for now). And I wish you much success with it.

Cheers,
    Rod
    Last edited by nwboater; 11-24-2014, 06:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tqforex
    replied
    45 posts and more than a dozen users from here and am yet to even get a "thank you for offering this free" Sometimes positive energy does help someone who is offering free. I bet if this was paid and it was making money, I would have got a "100 thanks you for making me pips today".

Leave a comment:

• tqforex
    replied
    Dont worry about number of trades etc. Sometimes there are 9 and sometimes 1. Even if there are 9, you will notice that algo will not ever wait for stops to hit if things are turning against. If a long trade closes for three consecutive bars below a "pivot" line, then the trade is closed even before stops are hit. Vice versa for short trades. Massive amount of protection inside the algo. But once it picks a trend, boy it will make some cash before it leaves the trade.

Leave a comment:

• tqforex
    replied
    And yes just to remind its free now. Its rare to get stuff of this quality free. so enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• tqforex
    replied
    just checked the Algo screen. All working fine. Log messages and screen messages suggesting new trends could be beginning. Golden Boy will hunt new trends all the time to see if it can squeeze in a trend. No emotions. Each trade has hard stops. To the algo it does not matter whether it should hold on or not. It cuts it if trend changes. Nov returns stay clear of 24%.

Leave a comment:

• stu48
    replied
    Thanks Gabriel for keeping us up to speed with things ,have a great weekend (looking good today)

Leave a comment:

• tqforex
    replied
    Golden boy closes USDCAD and returns hit 24.8%.

Week return was 14.9% and DD was under 10%.

Friday mode kicking in as trades get flattened out. By 10pm london, all trades get flattened.

Enjoy your weekend

Just to remind: Not a single manual trade was taken in Golden Boy history. The entire operation was managed by Golden Boy algorIthm. Stops and profits were managed by it. Entries and exits were managed by it.

Leave a comment:

• tqforex
    replied
    I post here when I get a break from work. I am full time programmer with Trading Quotient. So I may be away for hours and even days. Golden Boy has started to charm I believe esp those who have been using for some days. For the record, I do not trade much. I only trade sporadically but when I do, I only trade Golden Boy for forex. I simply attach my live account to Golden Boy when I have time to monitor. I also do some manual US equities but its sporadic. My job is to program and maintain many systems like Golden Boy for clients which include Banks and prop desks.
    Last edited by tqforex; 11-21-2014, 12:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tqforex
    replied
    The system has taken a EURJPY short trade. I hate that trade and my personal bias is for EURJPY to head to 150. Also a short USDCAD has been taken. That I may agree with personally.

Leave a comment:

• tqforex
    replied
    Just because Golden Boy is free, please dont assume its some hairy fairy system. Stay with it for a few months and you may be pleasantly surprised.

Leave a comment:

• tqforex
    replied
    Some big moves on GBPAUD, EURJPY,GBPJPY earlier today. Got in on them but it took them early as there NT hung and we had to restart. So EURJPY got closed out early with a profit. Same with USDCAD. However GBPCAD hit all targets.

Leave a comment:

• tqforex
    replied
    Renamed "TQForex Auto" to Golden Boy.

GBPCAD closed. Its a friday and Golden Boy will start flattening out at 10 pm london.

Leave a comment:

• tqforex
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tqforex
    replied
    Originally posted by pearcey2 View Post
    You're right I assumed it was more like the myfxbook autotrade
    Looks like I may have got a little over excited on this one. I'll be keeping an eye on it
    while we dont gain anything, moderators here may feel being stepped on. Because if fxblue copier works, then more signal providers may try instead of going with paid. I personally found this free copier to be a gem. It works very well as Daniel noted as well and experience teaches that anything that is free and good will ultimately gain traction.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X