No announcement yet.

Consistent profit signal | 3300% gain within 5 month | 100% monthly average

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• those signals always end up like this sooner or later. what did you guys expect? get real

Comment

• Enough for me

Comment

• And I though it was real all these prayers. I hv reduced risk any answers comments from signal master? Where is the $$$$ profit trades ?

Comment

• Originally posted by nc! View Post
          And I though it was real all these prayers. I hv reduced risk any answers comments from signal master? Where is the $$$$ profit trades ?
          Prayers doesn't work in Forex.

Comment

• Originally posted by FX Magician View Post
            Prayers doesn't work in Forex.
            LOL!! Spot on

Comment

• I am really afraid of what to come, trading those lot size immediately after making a huge withdrawal (percentage wise) and leaving a small amount (even before the lose) might not be a good indication
              on the other hand in dreamland I may think this might be the start of a serious group of trades that might boost the account balance like what he did in the account that was active between April and June

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yep hope so too staying with the signal with risk .8. Lets see $$$$$$ tick tack. Dreamland hits back.

Comment

• Guys what's the current drawdown? Or worst in the past 24 hours?

Comment

• floating dd is very low, but we lost more than 40% in less than 30 minutes

huge lots while scalping against gbp news yesterday

Comment

• There is no DD. Guy lost 54% of the account in 10min. I looked at mt4 and suddenly there were like 6-8 lot trade at .2 risk . Now I understand how he made those crazy % on his account but its not fare that he makes a withdrawal of 75% of his account before gambling. Sorry for guys who had him on 1 risk ...

Comment

• Guy just went into super gamble mode

Your right no dd just gambling

I had him at 1x

Like I said knew what I was getting into, can't moan could of been a big win but no luck this time

Have pulled plug

Like high risk don't like 1.8 lots for a 1.6k account,

Would give him another try but think it better to take my 50% left an run. Wrong again an no capital will remain

Even for high risk them last two trades so so so overleveraged

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• And why the withdrawal JUST before gambling. He could do with learning to communicate shut like that matters.

Oh well, too good to be true ... yup..

Comment

• ya he is not good about communication, never reply on Skype which he kept promoting (even before yesterday)

not a word here about the big Withdrawal and then the two gambling trades

seems that not every trader have what it needs to offer a signal in a community

Comment

• Originally posted by Okda View Post
                              ya he is not good about communication, never reply on Skype which he kept promoting (even before yesterday)

not a word here about the big Withdrawal and then the two gambling trades

seems that not every trader have what it needs to offer a signal in a community

The non response speak volumes

Moving on... heh

Comment

• Yeh, the guy is just a asshole!

Comment

Working...
                                X