• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are idiots

Comment

• Originally posted by KGB View Post
      You guys are idiots
      Thank you for your opinion gentleman. Now you can go to spam your appreciations in another thread and leave us idiots to waste our money as we want.
      Cheers.
      Last edited by Pianetti; 10-25-2015, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Hi,
        I warned previously.
        This signal is good on small gamble account, preferabily UNWATCHED. So it wins big or blows.

Comment

• Originally posted by KGB View Post
          You guys are idiots
          Troll somewhere else.

Comment

• that sell was surely a result of an ea which was left running during the fomc statement , it thought the price has broken a support so it entered a sell
            I am saying that because I can't imagine someone trading against fomc
            hope we will get out with profit and avoid another loss

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Okda; 10-28-2015, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• No talk from master can make someone think that ea is trading unattended and master is away. Since your signal is closed to new subs masters feedback will encourage us the remaining loyals, dreamers of your status of thinking, trading. Patience is a must we know but silence what is it? Not wisdom in this case. Cheers nc!

Comment

• Originally posted by nc! View Post
                No talk from master can make someone think that ea is trading unattended and master is away. Since your signal is closed to new subs masters feedback will encourage us the remaining loyals, dreamers of your status of thinking, trading. Patience is a must we know but silence what is it? Not wisdom in this case. Cheers nc!
                Signal is not closed to new subs anymore. Signal can be purchased for $75 per month.

Check here and you will see signal is open for subscribers.

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Comment

• Still available good for new subs, he mentioned that he will close, but no word is the point I try to make and trades that seem unattended..maybe it is just me. One more month and we will see...nc!

Comment

• many things were said by the trader that was never done , one fo them is saying that the signal is closed which he did for few days and then opened it again

Originally posted by kmf View Post
                    Signal is not closed to new subs anymore. Signal can be purchased for $75 per month.

Check here and you will see signal is open for subscribers.

https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...nt-Profit.html

Comment

• Nice recovery, Did not see that one comming.

Still stays a gamble but thats always with High Risk Trading.

Comment

• I missed today trades that resulted on a 10 percent profit on the main account

anyone else?

Comment

• Sorry to hear that, annoying when that happens.

I got them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• really difficult follow this signal, I took only one EURAUD, the loser one of course and I lost almost double the pips compared to the master account.

Comment

• same story here
                              closed at a loss of 25 pips

Comment

• Yep...only one euraud trade here.

Comment

Working...
                                X