Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fxsuccess View Post
    Hi,
    Do you have any definition about risk? FOREX means risk and there is a word that is calculative RISK and I am use to do it. Another thing, People can moderate that risk level through copier option as well as draw down.
    THANKS.
    Seems u didnt get my post .. i suggested that he dollows at .5x ur risk and hence have max dd of 25 % better ..
    With all due respect to u and ur signal and talent ... but i have seen all the hell in forex ..
    Ur signal cant be classified as low risk or calculated risk by any means .. and i am sure u know this..
    This is good for many people with high risk appetite still ( i may be one joining u soon ) ..
    So i was saying its wise test the waters at half risk and be happy with half the profit for a start .. putting in mind ur average return exceeds 100% monthly..
    And no one can achieve this without high risk .. which is quiet above calculated risk ..
    Anyway good work ...

Comment

Originally posted by KGB View Post
      Fxsucess,

Can this be used on an account with 1:100 leverage with .5 risk?
      Hi, You can do that. I don't think so that there is a problem. But I will do basket trading where I will open several order with 0.10 lot and will close with average good profit. Hope you understand my trading style now.

Regards

Comment

Subscription recovered with the first trade today) looking forward to the month ahead. What is your target with eur/usd positions?

Comment

Originally posted by yabanda View Post
          Subscription recovered with the first trade today) looking forward to the month ahead. What is your target with eur/usd positions?
          Hi mate, Thanks for your comment. EURUSD now in downtrend and bearish pressure and I will wait little bit more.

Regards

Comment

Hello, why is history hidden? If everything is OK than show myfxbook history.
            Last edited by Guest; 08-27-2015, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dupapa View Post
              Yeah Sherif, risky is the word ��

I did think about using 0.5 and then when hit dd turn it up for the average in trades to minimise dd and maximise profit realised, I was doing this on my gamble account successfully until I got too greedy!!

//Ben

P.s I wonder who else is thinking the same or is it just me, and I fully appreciate it goes against long term success, I'll be monitoring closely and will maybe adjust down, likely after the first dd hah

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
              I tried that but realized that it may not work sometimes and risk increases dramatically in that case so now i just put down cut off at what ever percent Im willing to loose and start over after smoke lifts... good luck

Comment

Originally posted by smejko View Post
                Hello, why is history hidden? If everything is OK than show myfxbook history.
                HI mate,
                If you need history then you can get it from signal page. Just click on CLOSE and OPEN trade TAB. You can see everything.

Regards

Comment

TRADE UPDATE:
                  HI my all friends, IF YOU want you can close your all trade. I think its enough PROFIT FOR YOU for one month.
                  Pray for me. Hopefully our journey will be good.

Regards

Comment

Many thanks fxsuccess,

i was happy with the profit level and i think we due a little bounce before going under 1.12 so i have closed, plus its nice to be flat for the weekend

Great trading!!

Comment

+12.8%, which is great as i only started yesterday lol

its paid for the subscription within two days..

//Ben

Comment

Just closed a basket of 10 trades all in deep profit. Many thanks!!!

Comment

How do you join the signal

Comment

Originally posted by phillipnaz View Post
                            How do you join the signal
                            HI mate, sorry but I don't understand your question. Would you please clear me?
                            Regards
                            RSH

Comment

How do you join your signal to receive trades.

Comment

Originally posted by phillipnaz View Post
                                How do you join your signal to receive trades.
                                click the link SIGNAL LINK "click here" located in post 1 page 1 f this thread, then pay via paypal and link to your account via the copier EA

hope this helps

//Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X