No announcement yet.

I am going to try to turn $1,000 into $1,000,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIDEO: Managed Account Performance Update Click http://www.fxlight.co/we-choose-to-g...rmance-update/.

Almost 10% higher this month. The pressure on our long CAC40 positions has eased somewhat and indeed I used it to get longer at cheaper prices. This should hasten the day we get out of trading CAC40 and I will concentrate on EURUSD only from then.

Comment

VIDEO: Managed Forex Account Performance Update. http://www.fxlight.co/we-choose-to-g...rmance-update/So Monaco is now over 21% higher for 2016 and we are still looking to get out of our CAC40 trades. In the meantime I have increased the position size of the EURUSD long trades.moving rain.jpg

Comment

VIDEO: http://www.fxlight.co/we-choose-to-g...rmance-update/

Monaco being pushed to the limits of what is possible nearly came off the rails last week. Thankfully we closed the week with the CAC40 higher and I have hedged some of the long trades in case we get more of the same declines next week. I used the rally in EURUSD to make some more margin with a raised position size to 0.10 lots in the master account but I will consider dropping that back to 0.05 lots when this basket closes. Any reversal of the pair will then significantly improve our equity position as will any extension of the CAC40 higher above 4010.

youtube.png

Comment

Monaco gone, shame I was really gunning for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gunther. Yea Monaco gone. I was really gunning for me too. The DD was too high. It did not hit a margin call but was very close making the situation untenable. Obviously it was a very aggressive account with huge ambitions over and above my low, medium and high risk accounts.

Comment

I'll be doing the usual video update over the weekend and run everybody through it. - Gary

Comment

You still sticking with the other accounts.

The positions size on the euro buys where big, or was it the Cac40 trades that did it.

Comment

Thanks Gary

Comment

Ah yes all other accounts are fine and will be fine. No other accounts are aiming for such growth over such a short period of time.

Comment

You will turn my d... to pus..

Comment

VIDEO: Friday was the day of reckoning. I have failed with my "crazy fool" account......and yes Nick you did tell me so. Nevertheless I shut it down before a margin call and I shut it down with an Absolute Gain of 131%. As failures go...............it feels worse than it probably is but I apologise to my subscribers nevertheless. To see the video click HERE

Comment

I am going to try to turn $1,000 into $1,000,000

Gary,

I think you posted the video from last week instead.

Comment

Corrected. Same link. Thanks Gunther.

Gary Comey
                            Blackwave

Comment

Working...
                            X