• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• robertfx
    replied
    sorry my bad
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Come on Robert... Jay is a finely tuned athlete and you're asking him to help you find the score card from last nights game.

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Either link will give you the answer you're looking for.

Leave a comment:

• hs2013
    replied
    And we are out with profit well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Hey Jay,

I'm wondering if you can explain on the reasons you're bullish on AUD at the moment?

You did well on the AUDCAD basket yesterday and also collected a few pips on the AUDUSD a couple of hours ago. It would be great to get a little bit of insight into what you're seeing in the market that's giving you this view.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by robertfx View Post
    thanks, but i should have said, the one that closed at a loss of about 1/2 of 1%. did you close one at roughly that % loss? (i am running 1.5x)
    thanks again, rfx
    Come on Robert... Jay is a finely tuned athlete and you're asking him to help you find the score card from last nights game.

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Either link will give you the answer you're looking for.

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Originally posted by robertfx View Post
    thanks, but i should have said, the one that closed at a loss of about 1/2 of 1%. did you close one at roughly that % loss? (i am running 1.5x)
    thanks again, rfx
    You can just check myfxbook dude. Or ST portal. Easy. If your feeling super lazy then I can tell you that I too had that trade close

Leave a comment:

• robertfx
    replied
    Originally posted by SteadyCapture View Post
    Hi robertfx,

Yes there were closed AUD/CAD trades all 3 days this week (EST). I had to be a little strategic with it because of so many pending Aussie news releases but the snapback potential was clearly there.
    thanks again, rfx

Leave a comment:

• SteadyCapture
    replied
    Hi robertfx,

Yes there were closed AUD/CAD trades all 3 days this week (EST). I had to be a little strategic with it because of so many pending Aussie news releases but the snapback potential was clearly there.

Leave a comment:

• robertfx
    replied
    hi steady,
    just checking in with you to see if one of the audcad trades that got closed on my platform yesterday was a mistake or if it was strategic on your part? not saying it was good or bad move just need to know if it was intentional or if there was a problem w/my platform or vps. keep up the steady work, thanks, rfx

Leave a comment:

• SteadyCapture
    replied
    Hello,

The GBP/JPY position is a trade I'm not rushing at this point and the significant moves are something the Master Account is prepared for. As it continues my actions will be in appropriate sizes.

The market has been pricing in a Brexit possibility with the overall chances currently coming in at less than 50%. As it appears that the final decision is not until June, there will be many market movements and retracements in the meantime. As an example, the Scottish referendum produced good moves both ways as polls came and went. Clearly some big moves here but as this is a volatility type play, action like this should continue to create ways to play it which I'm watching closely.

Leave a comment:

• Gunther
    replied
    SteadyCapture is here!

SC,

what is your plan with the GBPJPY positions as you have added a further 3 this week do you see it go higher.

Thanks for the pips this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• robertfx
    replied
    hi steady,
    any chance we can get a rough sketch/update on plan/trajectory? still making nice $$ but am wondering about GJ dd and how we get out of it.
    thanks much, rfx

Leave a comment:

• BillHuppert
    replied
    Depending on how things go I think it's worth mentioning that new followers should go ahead and disable GBP/JPY, GBP/USD and USD/JPY from copying for the time being until I give the all clear. This applies to any follower accounts that do not still have the leftover GBP/JPY trade from January that was originally entered around 173.47.
    Thanks for the tip.

I closed the two new hedge positions this morning (both in profit) as I do not have the GBPJPY position.
    I have also disabled all three pairs until further notice.

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Leave a comment:

• SteadyCapture
    replied
    Thanks guys.

Hi Taruh. Yes I'm partially hedged again and you should be OK. The Master account is overall currently net long GBP/JPY and will benefit from a bigger pop. I'm expecting more volatility going into Monday as the Chinese markets were on holiday this week and so have prepared accordingly. The larger your account the more accurate the results should be. In this case it's the smaller accounts that may get inaccuracies in the trade ratios because of rounding up/down, an unfortunate side effect of the Master trading smaller lot sizes as a necessary response to the huge ranges and volatility.

As of this posting we are now within 0.5% on an equity basis from erasing the full effects of the January GBP/JPY DD, leaving the whole position nicely profitable. With a few favourable moves in the next week I hope to be equity positive or very close.

Leave a comment:

• taruh
    replied
    Hi SC. Your last two short trades on GBPUSD and USDJPY were not copied to my account because my VPS had disconnected from my broker's server. My VPS is now sorted out but the two trades are now "out of range" (basically meaning they are well in profit). Are these trades part of the synthetic hedge with GBPJPY? Do I need to open them at my end?

Oh and btw I'm really impressed with your trading despite a rocky start. Going back, I had subscribed to your signal even before Nick announced and introduced you to the Forexsignals community. And recently I opened another bigger account to follow you. Keep up the awesome work.

EDIT: Market reversed and filled me on both missed trades.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by taruh; 02-12-2016, 06:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sherif
    replied
    Thanks, appreciated.

--------------------------

Depending on how things go I think it's worth mentioning that new followers should go ahead and disable GBP/JPY, GBP/USD and USD/JPY from copying for the time being until I give the all clear. This applies to any follower accounts that do not still have the leftover GBP/JPY trade from January that was originally entered around 173.47.

There's obviously been a lot of movement since and because some of my trades are synthetic hedges they would not be appropriate for accounts without the original position. It could potentially add some unwanted DD that earlier followers would not have.
    Unique style ... proper money management so far ...
    Nice ... and hope it continues

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X