• Show
Clear All

• Lithium
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Drcdp
    replied
    Originally posted by oportunis View Post
    The problem is that the x-guy is posting constantly about how he is unhappy and system is not good etc. I bet he has hidden agenda to start promoting his "better" options... It's like we don't know about them, dude FX market is so small you get good public systems in 5 min. and also private ones if you are in the right circle... SeadyCapture is just another diversified investment, nobody or at least most of us don't have all eggs in one baskets... I could say on my experience here that it looks like that: cash, real estates, bonds, stocks, businesses, other FX systems, cryptocurrencies, physical gold...

I like SteadyCaptude, he has proven long track record and survived all market conditions, which means he can adapt, so I look forward to the future. We expect it will be good one, but there are no guarantees everybody knows that... So once again invest only what you can afford to risk if not than there are plenty of safer options.
    I agree with you Oportunis, however, best thing to do, is let him voice his opinion, and then dont engage with him, he will soon run out of steam.

Leave a comment:

• oportunis
    replied
    The problem is that the x-guy is posting constantly about how he is unhappy and system is not good etc. I bet he has hidden agenda to start promoting his "better" options... It's like we don't know about them, dude FX market is so small you get good public systems in 5 min. and also private ones if you are in the right circle... SeadyCapture is just another diversified investment, nobody or at least most of us don't have all eggs in one baskets... I could say on my experience here that it looks like that: cash, real estates, bonds, stocks, businesses, other FX systems, cryptocurrencies, physical gold...

I like SteadyCaptude, he has proven long track record and survived all market conditions, which means he can adapt, so I look forward to the future. We expect it will be good one, but there are no guarantees everybody knows that... So once again invest only what you can afford to risk if not than there are plenty of safer options.

Leave a comment:

• Drcdp
    replied
    Guys, please keep this forum on topic, if you have personal issues to discuss, please PM each other.

Leave a comment:

• finanzaonline
    replied
    There is no questions or sentences to reply at. You and your other nicks are going on saying how sad is to be with this trader, that you predicted this, that you feel sad for investors, that this is the end, that jay is a scam gris trader and so on...
    Nothing to reply, no questions at all.
    This is a drawdown as seen before (please if the other phenomenon doesn't know what is a logarithmic scale https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logarithmic_scale) and it will be recovered as well.
    Stay tuned.
    If my words make you
    hilarious
    it means that you know almost nothing about this trading world. My last on this arguments. Stay well

Leave a comment:

Working...
X