Best hyper multi pair EA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best hyper multi pair EA

I am trying this amazing ea in my demo account.

This EA has given good results so far. Each set in this EA opens trades in 6 pairs.

I am currently trying two sets and they doing pretty good.

The drawdown is pretty less compared to other EA as the trades are opened on multiple pairs simultaneously.
    Hyper_EA.jpg

Download the EA in source forum.

I would like to clarify how signals are generated, what indicators are used and why there is a restriction on certain assets? Is the system developed for them and tested?

Comment

I will never cease to wonder that so many people try to use passive trading formats, because this is not the safest format, but what if the system shows the entry point when speculating on the eve of the news release, etc.? It is dangerous for capital. Although my acquaintances say that it is worthwhile to change your mind about this case, but I have not yet succeeded.

Comment

And what are the results to date?
        Why do such proposals never have a full explanation?
        There is a forum for traders who can share their knowledge, experience, get answers to questions, etc.
        And even if you have the opportunity to promote a certain commercial offer, why not do it qualitatively?
        After all, every person who is interested in the passive format of earnings, and is ready to invest money in it, wants to understand how it will reflect on his position in the market and how he will be able to use it in practice. In addition, it must have logical confirmation, which will show that it really works. Do you really think that this format can interest people.

Comment

Working...
        X