Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kridex Forex Broker- Lowest Trading Costs & Quality Execution

Hello traders,

My name is Carlos, I am the representative of Kridex Forex Broker on this community forum. It is my pleasure to introduce you to Kridex with a few words about our service.
    About Kridex.

Kridex is a Broker on your side, founded by a group of Forex market professionals, with many decades of experience. Their know-how allows Kridex to offer the ultimate market conditions, low cost trading with high quality order execution to benefit serious traders. This new approach allows our clients' to trade with full confidence.

Mission
    Our mission is to provide the best possible trading environment with the lowest trading costs, unlimited possibilities and the highest quality order filling to enhance your trading experience and to support you in becoming a successful Forex trader. We fully understand the Forex markets and know what traders need to succeed.

We provide you with top quality order execution and the lowest trading costs with transparency, simplicity and without restrictions. Everything we do is focused on benefiting our clients, save them money and to provide an environment that encourages successful trading.

LOWEST TRADING COSTS COMMITMENT
    We are committed to providing the lowest trading costs with zero spreads and unbeatable ECN commissions so you save money and earn extra potential profits.

TOP EXECUTION QUALITY COMMITMENT
    Using the low latency Equinix network, hi-spec VPS technology and a deep pool of liquidity, our traders benefit from the highest quality and fastest order execution.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, we are happy to support you.

Regards,

Carlos Vela
    Kridex Forex Broker

I see your thread is somewhat low in other responces so I'll try to make mine here. Your post is simply typical post of another forex broker. What is your USP, I see something good about your minumum deposit if I understand all this correctly. Please explain this more a bit.

Comment

This is a good broker, with the best conditions and minimum deposits for new accounts. I am using them as they have excellent facilities for trade copying and trading network.

Comment

Working...
      X