Global Prime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Prime

Just saw that they were included on the list of affiliated brokers.

Are they better than IC Markets? I see they are also recommended for scalping.

Originally posted by Isochronous View Post
    Just saw that they were included on the list of affiliated brokers.

Are they better than IC Markets? I see they are also recommended for scalping.
    I would say they're comparable Isochronous.
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Global Prime is a True ECN broker. In terms of low spread IC Markets leads the competition. Other wise both of these brokers are ASIC regulated and highly reputed brokers.

Comment

Consider that ic is not a real ecn

Comment

Originally posted by riccardo1981 View Post
          Consider that ic is not a real ecn
          I considered it.

Then I came to the logical conclusion that your statement is untrue.

Comment

No your conclusion is wrong. I only said that ic is not a real ecn. The statement are all true

Comment

Riccardo care to explain why you think IC Markets is not TrueECN?

Comment

Hi Isochronous sorry for the delay.. Do you know how Ic market has solved the problem with Viper's MAM..?
                Summarizing, on MAM account we had some open position on usdcad.. These trades were open since around 30 days... A day ,IC has closed all usdcad position. They admitted the error. . To solve this problem they reopend the same position on usdcad at the same price!!obviously in meanwhile the price of usdcad was changed... so my question is: how can a real ecn replace an order choosing the price that it want ??
                An identical problem is appeared also on GP.. but they solved the situation totally different mode...

Comment

Can Global Prime be used with VIP Club?

Comment

If not it will be nice if it did..

Comment

GP forexsignal VIP broker
                      We are excited to announce the introduction of the ForexSignals VIP club! {"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tvip.png Views:\t1

Comment

Global Prime can be used with VIP. IC Markets, as I understand it, is no longer in the VIP programme.

I'd be interested to know people's experiences with GP. Is there much slippage on signals such as Viper's? What are withdrawals/deposits/customer service like? Has anyone sent money to this broker from the UK/elsewhere and suffered commission?

I'm currently looking into them and my first impressions are fairly good.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerM View Post
                          Global Prime can be used with VIP. IC Markets, as I understand it, is no longer in the VIP programme.

I'd be interested to know people's experiences with GP. Is there much slippage on signals such as Viper's? What are withdrawals/deposits/customer service like? Has anyone sent money to this broker from the UK/elsewhere and suffered commission?

I'm currently looking into them and my first impressions are fairly good.
                          Hi Roger,

I have been with GP since June of last year. I have had outstanding service from Jeremy Kinstlinger. He is always quite responsive and helpful. In fact the service from him has been far better than any other broker I have used. I use wire transfers for withdrawals and they are always prompt. From Canada I haven't been charged any deposit commissions.

I have been using Viper on my main GP account since late last year and have been generally pleased with it's performance. When I was using CNS VPS I generally got a few more pips than Nicks Viper ICM 2x account. I switched to Beeks and the performance seemed to slip a bit compared to Nicks. I now have it on W2Cloud VPS and at least this month have done better than Nicks.

I tried to get pips comparison for the last 6 months and for some reason MyFxBook shows a negative pip value for YTD. For this month Viper Master 120 pips, my GP 115.1, Nick's 96.6.

On a percentage basis for the last 6 months: Viper Master 19.17% x 2 (to = Nick and my 2x) = 38.34%. My GP 32.89% and Nick's 36.64. Much of that period was with Beeks. It will be interesting to see how they compare going forward.

I have no qualms in recommending Global Prime.

Cheers,
                          Rod

Comment

Many thanks Rod - Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by nwboater View Post
                              Hi Roger,

I have been with GP since June of last year. I have had outstanding service from Jeremy Kinstlinger. He is always quite responsive and helpful. In fact the service from him has been far better than any other broker I have used. I use wire transfers for withdrawals and they are always prompt. From Canada I haven't been charged any deposit commissions.

I have been using Viper on my main GP account since late last year and have been generally pleased with it's performance. When I was using CNS VPS I generally got a few more pips than Nicks Viper ICM 2x account. I switched to Beeks and the performance seemed to slip a bit compared to Nicks. I now have it on W2Cloud VPS and at least this month have done better than Nicks.

I tried to get pips comparison for the last 6 months and for some reason MyFxBook shows a negative pip value for YTD. For this month Viper Master 120 pips, my GP 115.1, Nick's 96.6.

On a percentage basis for the last 6 months: Viper Master 19.17% x 2 (to = Nick and my 2x) = 38.34%. My GP 32.89% and Nick's 36.64. Much of that period was with Beeks. It will be interesting to see how they compare going forward.

I have no qualms in recommending Global Prime.

Cheers,
                              Rod
                              Hi Rod,

W2Cloud VPS would you recommend this VPS service? You seem to be hitting good pips for your buck following Viper. Let me know about this VPS service. Would appreciate your feedback.

Cheers, Waleed

Comment

Working...
                              X