X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpari UK

Can anyone comment on them in relation to:

1. Deposit methods - speed/fees

2. Types of accounts - Market, Pro, and MT5. Is MT5 compatible with the trade copier and is anyone here using it?

Originally posted by Isochronous View Post
    Can anyone comment on them in relation to:

1. Deposit methods - speed/fees

2. Types of accounts - Market, Pro, and MT5. Is MT5 compatible with the trade copier and is anyone here using it?
    1. You can read more about deposits here:

2. Copier works with MetaTrader 4 and cTrader platforms. We don't support MT5 as there most of our clients use MT4. I would recommend you opening MT4 Pro account. Our IB ID for MT4 Pro accounts is: 8047. Open account using this link:

Comment

Alpari experiences

I have been using Alpari UK for a long time. I am in The Netherlands. Deposit/withdrawals are speedy. With bank transfer under SEPA I do not pay any fees (< EUR 50,000). They have a very good web app to manage/transfer/withdraw.

Working with EA's: both with Market and with Pro accounts I found their execution not top of the bill. (I find Axitrader better.)

Watch out that the account you choose supports microlots. You find details here, but when you give them a call their operators can also set Pro-type accounts to trade microlots.

Comment

Working...
      X