Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK ECN Broker

Hi guys,

Anyone know/is trading Fx full time and can recommend a UK FCA Broker (ECN) with tight spreads,decent pricing on lot round-turn, free deposits/withdrawals (considering you live in UK too so free Bank wire).

Your recommendation is appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Waleed,

I've found FXCM UK to be consistent and reliable, especially for withdrawals. I've always had a good experience with their support. Whether I could get slightly better spreads/comms with another broker is less important to me than regulation, deposit/withdrawal procedures and support.

Phil

Comment

Hi Phil,
      Thanks for the input. FXCM have expensive spreads in my view and are not the best buck for money even with swaps etc, thanks though

ICMarkets were good for deposit/withdrawal however they are not FCA regulated.

Comment

Hi Waleed
        I am using Activtrades very good spreads and swaps.
        Unfortunately it is not Ecn but Stp only .
        I also use Admiral markets they have Ecn account if needed.
        Both regulated by FCA .

Comment

Good topic by the way. I'm always interested in UK-based traders' experiences, especially with brokers.

Comment

Top 3 FCA uk based for me are LMAX, ONETRADE, DARWINEX. All superior ecn with great support and volume commission discounts. If you trade a lot just ask for reduction. You won't need IB with these brokers either. Contact them and build the relationship.

Comment

FXOpen has been in business for more than 10 years, is FCA regulated and offers 0.01 minimum lot size on ECN accounts
              Last edited by trader4ever; 08-13-2016, 02:29 PM.

Comment

I've read bad things about the fca part of fxopen, if you look into their account small print, the worrying bit here is where is this money held you deposit lol??

We may hold Client Money on your behalf in an account with a
                bank or third party located outside the European Economic
                Area ("EEA").

This account will be segregated from our money
                or assets which may be held with the bank or third party. The
                legal and regulatory regime applying to any such bank or third
                party may be different from that of the UK and in the event of
                the insolvency or any other equivalent failure of that bank or
                third party, your money may not be as effectively protected as
                if your money is held with an equivalent bank or third party in
                the UK.

We will not be liable for the failure or insolvency of any bank or
                third party holding money however, if your money is held
                within an EEA country, a proportion of your cash balance may
                qualify for compensation arrangements in that jurisdiction.

I'm looking for an ecn UK broker, that for sure grants the 50k compo scheme,

I'm leaning towards lmax atm

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

I used to have an account with fx open, I can confirm they hold your funds in a bank in Latvia, I only traded with them for about 6 months, withdrawal was fine, my account size was about 50k usd, i stopped trading with them due to them holding my money in Latvia

Comment

I would choose Darwinex. LMAX does not allow trading during major news. Darwinex has no restrictions.

Comment

Atom8 apart from the 0.1 min trade size look good but at 50k which I'm looking to invest that might not be an issue

Anyone with or had experience with Atom8? ?

Comment

I will not use darwinex due to how I've seen them re-selling signals from here to their own client for profit. That kind of attitude puts me off darwinex

Comment

Originally posted by Mike O
                          I would choose Darwinex. LMAX does not allow trading during major news. Darwinex has no restrictions.

I don't do much news trading but your right about the fact

Which does make you question why a mtf broker would care your going straight to market no??

Good point,

Comment

Originally posted by dupapa View Post
                            I will not use darwinex due to how I've seen them re-selling signals from here to their own client for profit.
                            I really doubt that any Darwinex employee would be involved with those schemes. Some signal providers legitimately offer their services at Darwinex. But the problem is that any client could subscribe to a signal and then list their MT4 account on the Darwin exchange. How would Darwinex prevent that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike O

I really doubt that any Darwinex employee would be involved with those schemes. Some signal providers legitimately offer their services at Darwinex. But the problem is that any client could subscribe to a signal and then list their MT4 account on the Darwin exchange. How would Darwinex prevent that?
                              They where busted red handed by nick of our forexsignals.com platform they did viper and resold him. And viper does not have any business with then, when approached by nick it was not denied he pointed out a weakness to nick of providing signals

So while you think they wouldn't they have already and been shown to be dishonest and that was the ceo I belive dealing with nick, the post still be lurking in here from nick soewhere

And your right a client could do that but this was done with company owner also in on it

Nufd said for me, underhand business practice means I won't use you

Comment

Working...
                              X