Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinkmarkets

Hi!

Wondering if anyone is trading with thinkmarkets here?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

I was trading with them up to a year ago. I never had any issues with their trading platform, spreads & execution is good. Their servers are UK so ping to US VPS is not that good. The only issue which annoyed me was the turnaround time for withdrawal processing which I found was a bit erratic. Sometimes the same day but other times 2 or 3 days. I contacted them a couple of times about it but they didn't seem too concerned to improve on it, probably the reason I haven't used the account for a year or so. Other than this they were fine as a broker -they offer high leverage up to 500:1 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemax
      I was trading with them up to a year ago. I never had any issues with their trading platform, spreads & execution is good. Their servers are UK so ping to US VPS is not that good. The only issue which annoyed me was the turnaround time for withdrawal processing which I found was a bit erratic. Sometimes the same day but other times 2 or 3 days. I contacted them a couple of times about it but they didn't seem too concerned to improve on it, probably the reason I haven't used the account for a year or so. Other than this they were fine as a broker -they offer high leverage up to 500:1 as well.
      Now they are pretty much improving, accepting PayPal and other different payment methods.
      Thank you for your feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by fazalksa2 View Post
        Hi!

Wondering if anyone is trading with thinkmarkets here?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

I have an account with them in the UK they have been very good on customer service, spreads seem ok, so no complaints. So far so good.

Comment

Hes banned.

Comment

Working...
          X