Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danielisimo
    replied
    Few months back, I asked to support about the formula to calculate the ranking:
    Rank in the market place is calculated according to formula: Growth x ( Growth / Max Draw-down ) / ( Max Draw-down x standard deviation x Worst Draw-down Daily Change )

Hope this helps.

D

Leave a comment:

• oportunis
    replied
    And another system from C7 taking first place. GoldenKiwi showing DD under 1% despite that he opened a 4.5 lot on 10k account... Also the account that blew still shows DD of 10% on simpletrader...

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Originally posted by oportunis View Post
    Well as another user just posted in Dilong thread, if you look at myfxbook excel sheet then you can see that those trades that I pointed out were in fact about 26% in DD, so in no way Dilong is posting about real DD and C7 broker also is hiding this truth. I just hope that investors won't lose money as those who invested with 3GT, who was "regulated" by New Zealand. We pointed out several months before that they were a scam broker... If Dilong can run this system anywhere, why doesn't he chose well regulated and respected brokers... This will surely benefit him and give assurance to new investors. Not to point out that C7 broker offers only majors and nothing else...
    I am travelling which is why I am not on the forum or the live site alot now for some time.
    I would like Nick or Will to address a few things
    1) the complete ignorance of the formula for the competition and how shocking it is
    2) the complete lack of updates for the signals marketplace and the stubborn use of the same formula to rank them
    3) the inability to update the signals marketplace to rank by certain parameters

Don't get me wrong I love this website and I am Australian but **** me dead....Will is a coder or a computer guy right? So for the life of me I can't see why he isn't doing shit about this. I have friends that are pulling their hair out about this.
    The formula must be easy to change I feel it's pure laziness. it's genuinely pissing people off Will/Dom/Nick (whoever is in charge of the formula)

The drawdown thing IS LOSING YOU BUSINESS too guys, if someone follows the #1 singnal that shows 1% drawdown and mixed it with steady capture but gets 50% drawdown from Dilong even though it says 1% drawdwon MAX then you lose business. it's as simple as that.

I am pretty sure Nick isn't the tech guy so whoever is in charge of that PLEASE STOP IGNORING US it is a detriment to your business model.

Like I said do not get me wrong this is the best website for signals and trading out there. BUT the crowd is fickle and quite a few of us have been asking questions for some time so Dom or Will please answer or address this???

Leave a comment:

• oportunis
    replied
    Well as another user just posted in Dilong thread, if you look at myfxbook excel sheet then you can see that those trades that I pointed out were in fact about 26% in DD, so in no way Dilong is posting about real DD and C7 broker also is hiding this truth. I just hope that investors won't lose money as those who invested with 3GT, who was "regulated" by New Zealand. We pointed out several months before that they were a scam broker... If Dilong can run this system anywhere, why doesn't he chose well regulated and respected brokers... This will surely benefit him and give assurance to new investors. Not to point out that C7 broker offers only majors and nothing else...

Leave a comment:

• Westie
    replied
    I'm not clever or experienced enough with myfxbook, / signals to analyse whether opportunis is correct - but it lines up with my experience as posted elsewhere.

As an investor, the history is the only thing I have to determine whether a trader is likely to be profitable in the future (and my risk). The historical floating drawdown is the single most important part of that (after profit). This comes from SimpleTrader, and MyFXBook.

Right now, the only way to calculate the floating drawdown of any signal, is to painfully go back through the history with myfxbook - as the calculated drawdown cannot be trusted.

As an investor, the obvious course of action is to pull all my investments immediately. This is not a great situation for investors or signal providers.

Leave a comment:

• oportunis
    replied
    The DD of 20% had to be taken from somwhere and to me it looks correctly calculated. I just prooved when trades went into such DD... So the question is why Dilong is hiding this?

And next question is why simpletrader changed DD back to what it was before? The current DD is not correct, so if they calculated 20% there was something backing that calculation. Just using simple math you can see that the trades went in big DD, when he increased lots. In no way DD is 2% or even 5% as Dilong is posting...

Leave a comment:

• john22
    replied
    https://kat88investments.com/2013/11...as-alert-list/'

Leave a comment:

• Spland FX
    replied
    do note that fx book also has some bug issue regarding the stats!

Leave a comment:

• Westie
    replied
    It would be nice to see some kind of comment from the Admins, would seem worth looking into.

After all, Dilong is the top rated signal, and the others from MohitV (using C7 Traders, same description) are scattered around the top 30 .....

(Apart from USDCAD Scalper, RIP)

Leave a comment:

• oportunis
    replied
    Also here is the proof the DD for Dilong system on myfxbook is fake: https://ibb.co/kWbqS5

If you count all trades that were in that basket you can clearly see that those 2 trades that have 5% profit and covered for the whole basket to end in profit, were also in more than 5% DD each, combined with all the trades from the same basket the DD was at minimum over 15% only on that basket, so how can myfxbook show DD of only 1.66%?

Leave a comment:

• oportunis
    replied
    If C7 are good and legitimate why are they having warnings from regulator? Another thing, there is no way the DD on Dilong is so low (1.66%), because if you see he starts increasing lots once he is in DD and only that surpasses the low DD from myfxbook. He opened 1.48 lots and went into DD of -49 pips but in the end he closed trade in profit of 43 pips which resulted in being 5% profit. So this means his DD was over 5% in one point plus not to mention all other trades he had before were adding to the loss... You can check it here: https://ibb.co/maJC75

So the real DD is entirely different than it is presented and if broker shows only trades being closed and not trades while in DD than this is something fishy to me. Also simpletrader needs to recheck all of this and give some explanation. How can they correct DD one day and the next day it is all back? They corrected the DD based on something, no? If they can see the trades in current time, than they must see the real DD...

I do not like where all this is going and some random guys opening accounts here just to post here in this specific thread is really fishy. This is fake review as was warned in forexpeacearmy...

Leave a comment:

• MarioDraghi
    replied
    Weird that both of these accounts are created today and the guy behind the USDCAD is the same one behind Dilong http://icecream.me/afbc0080f733c863da0cbff2a49533e5

The signal description is the same as Dilong http://icecream.me/729c11b25306ad324960f9bba216b2c5

What I find very interesting is that Dilong just changed his description from "No Hard Stop" to now saying 10% Hard Stop lol and is placed now back to first place.

Leave a comment:

• tommy2017
    replied
    Yup, its a simple case of different platforms using different D.D calculation. I dont think you can blame the broker here, they are simply providing the platform for traders to trade. Unless you can spot any trades that have a fake fills.

I have looked through past data of Dilong and matched against my broker, all seems good to me.

Leave a comment:

• john22
    replied
    Hi Guys, I believe you are mistaken. I am an existing copier of the strategy Dilong, allow me to explain.

Firstly, I am trading with C 7 Traders after the introducing by one of the Signal Provider and I have been running without a problem since.

The issues you guys raised seems to be a Simpletrader issue.

There was no trades performed by Dilong in the couple of days back but the D.D suddenly changed from 5.89% on SimpleTrader to 20+%. I believe this is some sort of formula change or recalculation bug that happened. This sort of bug has impacted Signal Providers in the past and Dilong is not the only one affected by it.

With regards to myfxbook, the D.D calculation is different from SimpleTrader and therefore it doesn't give the same results. This is something all traders know about. In fact, myfxjunction, simpletrader, signalstart all gives different D.D results. From my experience, myfxbook is the most accurate. But sometimes, they give odd results too.

Each of the strategy hosted on Simpletrader is performed by individual traders trading with C 7 Traders. I know the guy behind Dilong but Im not too sure about the one behind USDCAD. In any case, i doubt they are hiding stuff because the USDCAD myfxbook clearly shows the account going burst but SimpleTrader is not. Therefore, this means that it is a SimpleTrader issue.

Unless of course, if C 7 Traders is in cahoot with SimpleTrader to rig the results, then they could be a scam. But this is highly unlikely so in my opinion, all is good here )

Leave a comment:

• Lithium
    replied

this is steady capture signal at C7trader website.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X