LMFX - Server Outage 10/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMFX - Server Outage 10/25

I wanted it to be made known if not already, there was a server outage with LMFX right before the BOC decision that lasted probably 20 minutes. I do not believe there has been any resolution on open positions some people had open before the BOC decision. I myself had an open position I was just about to close when the server was unresponsive. When I called customer service they were not helpful and had no response to anything they could do for me. I closed my losing position at a loss, it was only $60 or something so I didn't really care to fight it. To happen right before and so long after a volatile event like that just doesn't sit right with me.

However I just think if LMFX is the recommended broker here I would like some explanation of the long server outage. I was not the only one affected. I believe "2partpip" or similar was in the trading room chat and had the issue. I deposited a good amount of money with them, and if I am going to experience 20 minute server outages I do not feel comfortable trading with them. I'm hoping someone here can get some information from them because I've really enjoyed them until this prolonged outage. I've had poor experiences with Trader's Way but at least when they had an issue with their liquidity provider they proactively notified traders and we received refunds. I haven't even received an email notification about a server outage.

Thanks.
    Last edited by willgiannelli; 10-29-2017, 07:46 PM.

Originally posted by willgiannelli View Post
    I wanted it to be made known if not already, there was a server outage with LMFX right before the BOC decision that lasted probably 20 minutes. I do not believe there has been any resolution on open positions some people had open before the BOC decision. I myself had an open position I was just about to close when the server was unresponsive. When I called customer service they were not helpful and had no response to anything they could do for me. I closed my losing position at a loss, it was only $60 or something so I didn't really care to fight it. To happen right before and so long after a volatile event like that just doesn't sit right with me.

However I just think if LMFX is the recommended broker here I would like some explanation of the long server outage. I was not the only one affected. I believe "2partpip" or similar was in the trading room chat and had the issue. I deposited a good amount of money with them, and if I am going to experience 20 minute server outages I do not feel comfortable trading with them. I'm hoping someone here can get some information from them because I've really enjoyed them until this prolonged outage. I've had poor experiences with Trader's Way but at least when they had an issue with their liquidity provider they proactively notified traders and we received refunds. I haven't even received an email notification about a server outage.

Thanks.
    Hey Will,

Let me reach out to the CEO and get feedback for you.
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Thanks for the response Nick! I'll hold off judgment until I hear.

Comment

Is anyone IB with this broker, please advise how's about its IB program?

Comment

Anyone experienced with this broker, please adivse?

Comment

Originally posted by forest27 View Post
            Anyone experienced with this broker, please adivse?
            I am still using them. They resolved any issues with the brief outage and were willing to issue refunds, although it didn't effect me too much. I appreciated their response time and still get great execution speed, spreads, and customer service from them. Being from the US this is the only broker I trust my funds with right now. I am trying out Finpro as well to see what they are like.

Comment

Thank for comment, I am trading with this account and still not able to make profit for testing their withdrawal.

Comment

Do we get any fee when withdraw from this broker?

Comment

Working...
                X