Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is ddmarkets.com a scam? Any guidance on reliable signal provider welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is ddmarkets.com a scam? Any guidance on reliable signal provider welcome!

Hello and Happy New Year to all!

After a (very) bad year in crypto, I'm learning to trade forex during the last couple of weeks. I've signed up for forexsignals.com which has been a great learning experience so far.
    I was looking for a signal service that sends out short term (intraday) signals by Telegram, mail or sms for when I'm at work.

First of all, it's incredibly difficult to find a suitable provider, because there are simply so many... I've read some good reviews on 1000pipbuilder and zerotohero, but their 1 month subscription links don't work. You can only sign up for 3 or 12 months, which makes my scam-bells ring.

Finally found one I was willing to give a go. ddmarkets.com offers a 14-day subscription to intraday forex signals. I subscribed, paid and nothing happened. Can't see any signals on their website and I'm not receiving mails. Their helpdesk doesn't respond...

Does anyone have experiences with ddmarkets? Any tips on a good signal provider are also welcome! I prefer multiple signals during the day (so short-term). For longer term trades I prefer to compare my own analysis with the experts on forexsignals.com. I don't understand bots and autotrading enough yet and am willing to pay for a subscription of course.

Many Thanks!

It's not exactly a scam if we're looking at the same thing. I was looking at their daily signals a couple of times, not sure how intraday works. But you absolutely have to manage your expectations because they are obfuscating real results. Results in pips on their site are meaningless, they don't tell you the whole story. Their analysis is what you need to go through if you want to work out what really happened and there are mistakes there so chances are you will not be able to find the real result there either sometimes.

Stated expected risk to reward ratio is way too optimistic. Targets are hardly ever met, trades are closed a lot sooner. Risk you have to be careful with because they are known for shifting stops occasionally so if you think that's all you're risking - sometimes it's more. You don't have to move your stop obviously, it's up to you really. There are supposedly no mistakes with signal instructions or corrected very quickly via email - same as they are issued.

Other than that for daily signals or whatever they are called you can make money following them. Just don't purely judge the results from their past performance page looking at pips thinking "oh this is great".

Short term signals I have not looked into so can't say.

Comment

Thanks primi
      But am I crazy if I expect multiple signals per day if I sign up for the intraday signals....? I'm just getting a market overview at the end of the day, looking back!
      Last edited by cryptosherrif; 01-03-2019, 09:33 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Hello. Personally, I have not heard anything bad about ddmarkets.com. But good too. An average statistic is a company of its own. If you are a beginner I can advise you - CapitalXP
        Here you donate $ 100 to your deposits only for study and constantly help you. Do not you believe Check out their real cases -
        CapitalXP reviews: trading, the smart way. Useful ratings and advice on trading behavior and successful trading strategies. Best way to stay up-to-date with trending trading topics.

Comment

Originally posted by cryptosherrif View Post
          Thanks primi
          But am I crazy if I expect multiple signals per day if I sign up for the intraday signals....? I'm just getting a market overview at the end of the day, looking back!
          Honestly I don't know. One would expect a couple of intraday signals per day normally I think. There are always opportunities. But I have no idea how that works with them so don't want to be misleading you in any way.

Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to subscribe just before holidays if that's what you did. Markets can be difficult and it's just not worth trading in such conditions if you can make enough money during normal markets. So that's perhaps the reason there were no intraday signals.

Comment

What is really bad that they take money and their helpdesk do not respond. Unbelievable, I do not realise anything like that can happen, what a service ? So by the way I assume you just went with live account directly without demo one, correct ? So I think it's just not that good idea.

Comment

Working...
            X