Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete Beginner (Well i know a little)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Beginner (Well i know a little)

Hi Guys and gals

I have joined up as I want to learn forex and eventually become a full time trader but i'm a complete beginner. I know a few things about trading with the trend but
    what i cant find is step 1 - do this, Step 2 - do this, Step 3 do this and so on? I understand it takes time and to keep risks small and don't trade on emotions and
    that sort of thing but im at a loss of where to go next and what steps to take?

Can anyone help?

many thanks

Craig

You can find the solution in this forum. try searching a thread about your problem.

Comment

One thing I can advise you is to be very careful what broker you pick and to always make sure they are properly regulated because the market is absolutely saturated with scammers and frauds.

Comment

A firm grasp of the most commonly-used forex lingo will make your entry into the market much simpler.

Comment

finish learning about the demo account, until you really understand.

Comment

Hi there, welcome to the community of forex traders. Its good to know that you have a bit of forex knowledge, but I'd advice you to expand your knowledge on forex first before getting into live trading. Practice on a demo account and ensure you get deeper into riskmanagement strategies

Comment

Another thing to consider when trading - whether one should pick trend trading or counter-trend trading. Both have their pros and cons and both can be profitable if applied correctly.

Comment

In the beginning of your trading career, you will not feel good as you will make mistakes. You must ahve to learn from every mistake in order to stay secure on the market for a long time. Repeating the mistakes is a bad habit and it is costly as well. Thanks!

Comment

That is why a trading plan and keeping written track of your trades is so important - you can always go back and check what you've done in the past.

Comment

Certainly, one of the best things that new trader can do is to keep track of all his tradings. I think that lose deals are the best teacher for one trader as they are able to reveal exactly where are deficiencies in trading, analysis or strategy. These are good inputs for future improvements

Comment

True. That's why it's a good idea to regularly maintain a trading journal.

Comment

You can try out this site www.instaforex.com, they've got video tutorials, training, you can also open a demo account, they work on functional MT4.

Comment

Learn forex trading is not difficult, read this https://www.forexvolumes.com/blog/fo...-for-beginners and go for your next step

Comment

Thank you for the recommendation.

Comment

You are welcome Sir

Comment

Working...
                              X