Make A Living From trading Forex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make A Living From trading Forex

For those who have been making losses trading FOREX, take advantage of my strategy and turn your situation around. If interested, just comment below. Looking to work with the first 20 guys.

Okay, I am commenting below and want to be in the first of that twenty guys anyways, since you are also new here please share your strategy right there, I hope it have something more besides that you will look into our accounts later, thanks

Comment

Hi @Rhonnon and @mlawson71, its not really a strategy, I have got connections to some big banks in Europe, I get their signal and execute it as received. I trade EUR/GBP only. I am working on modalities such as getting some funds to invest, meanwhile i will be sending you the signal so that you can try it as well.

Comment

This is very interesting topic. How exactly are you getting these signals from big banks? In some countries this might be treated as inside trading, so be very careful when you are speaking about it openly on forums. I am hoping that this is not your case

Comment

Sure, I will just be posting signals here so that those interested can copy and use them

Comment

Hey, I'm interested too. Thank you!

Comment

I want to be part of this

Comment

Working...
              X