VENT THREAD: For Signal Providers Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VENT THREAD: For Signal Providers Only

Ever noticed that when you are doing well you will never receive any feedback and once you lose money you will get complaints everywhere.

When someone suggests you to change the way you trade, how do you handle that?

Have you changed your way because of a subscriber and then incurred a loss?

How do you reply in an appropriate manner to say: This is the way I trade, deal with it!

What is your reaction when someone cancels their subscription the same day they subscribed just because of one losing trade and doesn't give you a chance to recover their loss? Tough luck?

Why followers are so greedy? They run you with high risk levels and if you have a losing trade their account is about to blow up but your own account is only at like 5% to 10% DD.

Have followers complained that they received less pips than you, but in overall received a good bit?

Have followers complained they only made XX% which is well over the amount they paid for the subscription and still complain?

Originally posted by forexreborn View Post
    Ever noticed that when you are doing well you will never receive any feedback and once you lose money you will get complaints everywhere.

How do you reply in an appropriate manner to say: This is the way I trade, deal with it!

What is your reaction when someone cancels their subscription the same day they subscribed just because of one losing trade and doesn't give you a chance to recover their loss? Tough luck?

Why followers are so greedy? They run you with high risk levels and if you have a losing trade their account is about to blow up but your own account is only at like 5% to 10% DD.

Have followers complained that they received less pips than you, but in overall received a good bit?

Have followers complained they only made XX% which is well over the amount they paid for the subscription and still complain?
    I may not be the best to answer this, but with my little experience that i have got this is what i feel (i sounded rude and i know that)

Think like this.

Consider your system as you. You are with you forever. Trust your system not the follower (no offence to followers). Followers come and go, you are going to stay with you(your system). Do not change the way you trade, if you have a clear system in mind and you know about your system quite well and it is profitable. Change is required if your system is not up to the potential or you are losing. But you must convey the changes to the followers beforehand. Respect the follower, please be aware that its he who is paying you and its your bread and butter.

Also think like, "losing a subscriber is like losing a trade", you are going to lose some time while you trade, does it hurt you? it should do the same when you lose a subscriber. I know no one wants to lose a subscriber, i don't want to. i don't want to lose a trade either, but that happens.

Concentrate on your trading, spend 70% of the time on your system the rest answering to ppl, if you feel they need your answers.

if someone cancels subscription on the same day, respect their decision. They manage their funds not you. It shouldn't hurt you at all, why should it?

when followers don't follow your MM rules after you kept telling them the maximum risk, you can not do anything about it. Imagine, you earn a subscriber, 1000 bucks and he wants to throw away in a dust bin, what can you do? its his choice. just stay clearly what your risk levels are, don't hesitate to apologize for any confusion that you may create. Rest handle it maturely.

We can not really think about how much they are paying and how much they are earning. Its the subscriber's home work. do your hard work to give what you supposed to give in % terms. In my case, i am averaging 10% per month. if someone wants to follow me with 100 bucks, i say don't follow me, because it wont be profitable. Even before i say that, a subscriber should know that the system is not going to be profitable for him with 100.
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Originally posted by forexreborn View Post

Hi Asad,

You're going through an experience that I've seen repeated many times over the past couple of years once a signal becomes popular.

Unfortunately you need to accept that people will complain regardless of how you trade, however over time the number of fans will far outweigh the number of haters as you continue to make money for people.

I know it's easy to say, however my advice to you would be:

Trade the way you want to trade.

If you are making money the majority of followers will stick with you. As long as you don't break your rules you don't the need to justify how you trade. Constant justification and explanation will cause you to doubt yourself and ultimately result in you stressing out and destroying your account. I've seen it dozens of times....

You've got a lot of people that trust you Asad, focus on them and not on the guys that over leverage and screw themselves.
      Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Hi Asad,

You're going through an experience that I've seen repeated many times over the past couple of years once a signal becomes popular.

Unfortunately you need to accept that people will complain regardless of how you trade, however over time the number of fans will far outweigh the number of haters as you continue to make money for people.

I know it's easy to say, however my advice to you would be:

Trade the way you want to trade.

If you are making money the majority of followers will stick with you. As long as you don't break your rules you don't the need to justify how you trade. Constant justification and explanation will cause you to doubt yourself and ultimately result in you stressing out and destroying your account. I've seen it dozens of times....

You've got a lot of people that trust you Asad, focus on them and not on the guys that over leverage and screw themselves.
        Great advice! Thanks Nick!

Comment

I love this new "Vent thread" about time.

Here's my 2 cents advice -

1. Trade the way you want to trade.

2. Respect the subs but NEVER change anything in your trading/strategy just to please them.

3. Make money, there will always be losing trades but as long as overall you are PROFITABLE subs will stay with you in the long run.

4. As a signal provider don't continually keep checking how many subs you are gaining or losing all the time, it will do your head in.

5. When you have a losing streak, don't revenge trade just to try to MAKE IT UP to your subs....if they believe in your trading ability and your system they will continue to follow you regardless and be there for both the losing and the winning trades.

And last but not least - Never question your trading ability based on comments from subs on the threads, you know how good you are , you know your abilities and what you are capable of nothing else should matter.

Cheers,
          Mario.
          Last edited by Guest; 12-30-2013, 12:00 AM.

Comment

I just saw this thread today!
            Asad to succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
            X