Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here, got questions!

Hi,

How do you cover the cost of the subscription to a service such a "FX Viper" which is $99 per month?

It says the minimum investment is $500 with an average return of 2.57% per month, this will not come close to covering the subscription fee...

The ROI is not large enough to cover the cost of subscription, soooo you will be losing money just trying to cover the subscription.

hmmm, any input is appreciated.

Cheers.

Agreed it can be difficult to cover costs, i run him 3x risk on 1.6k usd, this is the max risk viper would suggest you run,

Imo maybe the min investment should be stated at 1k

im running 500:1

I top this same account with smart trader and smart scalper,

my capital is small its hard warching subs suck profit away but... im in for the long run so i hope by the end of the year with compounding ill be looking good,
    Last edited by dupapa; 02-21-2014, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Agreed it can be difficult to cover costs, i run him 3x risk on 1.6k usd, this is the max risk viper would suggest you run,

Imo maybe the min investment should be stated at 1k

im running 500:1

my capital is small its hard warching subs suck profit away but... im in for the long run so i hope by the end of the year with compounding ill be looking good,
      Hmm thanks for the reply.

So you invested 1.6k and run it at 3x risk, does that allow you to cover the sub with some profit for yourself? And what do you mean by....
      I think it is a great way to invest, but I am hesitant due to the cost of the sub...

Comment

Originally posted by pippop View Post
        Hi,

How do you cover the cost of the subscription to a service such a "FX Viper" which is $99 per month?

It says the minimum investment is $500 with an average return of 2.57% per month, this will not come close to covering the subscription fee...

The ROI is not large enough to cover the cost of subscription, soooo you will be losing money just trying to cover the subscription.

hmmm, any input is appreciated.

Cheers.
        Hi Pippop,

Thanks for joining

The $500 minimum is simply a dollar amount that the signal will work with when taking lot sizing into account, it ignores the monthly fee or expected profit.

If you wanted to follow FX Viper I would recommend a minimum of $3,000.

If you ran the signal at 3x risk your historic monthly return would be in the order of 7.6% per month.

$3,000* 0.076 = $228 profit per month.

After the $99 fee you're left with $129 profit.

You can adjust the balance or risk multiplier to increase or decrease the return. A maximum risk multiplier of 3x is recommended if you are seeking long term, sustainable returns.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.
        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Working...
        X