Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex Tracking Spreadsheet

Hi guys,

I'm sure I'm not alone in using an Excel spreadsheet to track the performance of my account, but I'm sure there are some members out there who'd like to but either haven't got around to creating one or don't know how. So I thought I'd upload my spreadsheet in case someone else can get some use out of it too.

- You need to export your MT4 history to your C: drive (not in any folders) or it won't work.
    - You can set a custom start date on the first page if you like otherwise leave it at 1/1/1900
    - Once you've exported your history to C:\ press the button on the settings page
    - The first time you use it you'll need to mess around with the tables selecting the correct signals that you want to show
    - It relies heavily on the comments field being correct so make sure its right!

Let me know if there's anything else I should add to it or if anyone else has some better ideas!

Hope it works for you

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3K...it?usp=sharing

Wonderful!

Hey Pearcey!

I have something similar but simpler. Yours seems to be just nicer and better
    Thanks for sharing it, mate!

I shall further comment later...
    Regards,

Comment

That's really awesoem but I can't get it to work for the life of me.

When I right clicl on MT4 to save as detailed report it wont let me save it in C:\Statement.htm

"You don't have permission to save in this location.
      Contact the administrator to obtain permission."

That's what it says.

ps pearcey you've down very well

Comment

Try saving to desktop and copying to c: drive?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like I need to enable MArcos and data connection? Is that correct? I've got those 2 security warnings coming up

Comment

This is great - much better than the one i was using - and easy to use! thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
              Looks like I need to enable MArcos and data connection? Is that correct? I've got those 2 security warnings coming up
              Yes enable both. The data connection is just to the mt4 history. The macros just update it all.
              I promise it's not a virus!

Comment

Line\ROW 4 There's no codes installed. I manually copied and changed the code to make it detect that Line 4 Other that It's freaking Awesome Spread sheet. Excel coding is beyond me. Where did you learn to do Excel coding?

Comment

You don't need code on line 4 it doesn't do anything. And the macros read from line 5 down so yeh... Line 4 is blank for a reason

A few years ago I started sports betting and needed massive spreadsheets to sift through heaps of data. Found what I needed on Google. Everything you need is out there if you look hard enough

Comment

There was a trade sitting on Line 4 after opening excel file I just did everything the instructions said to do and that was my results it put a trade on line 4 that didn't calculate. I don't know

Comment

Oh ok it might just be my data that has nothing in line 4. I'll update the sheet
                      Last edited by pearcey2; 03-26-2014, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X