Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to protect account?

Hello!
    I'm interesting, how to protect forex account/vps, some month ago account from signal master account "1 million usd" was hacked, so any recommendations? Antivirus, change password every week/month or?

Sorry for my english.

Very hard password for everything is a must, starting from account password to investor password to the VPS pass, also make sure no guest account or any other account is enabled on your vps without your permission and if it is a must for example for support then change the password to something complicated

complicated wuld mean that the password will contain all of the following and not in an order that will confirm a word
    Capital letters
    Small letters
    Numbers
    Symbols

for example, this use to be a password of a server in my work
    "'@0raL*$erv3r'"

Comment

Also services like CNS VPS support 2-factor-authentication. This sends a code or uses google authenticator on your mobile as a second password for access to the VPS. Not sure if ST VPS has this, but it is recommended.

Originally posted by Okda View Post
      Very hard password for everything is a must, starting from account password to investor password to the VPS pass, also make sure no guest account or any other account is enabled on your vps without your permission and if it is a must for example for support then change the password to something complicated

complicated wuld mean that the password will contain all of the following and not in an order that will confirm a word
      Capital letters
      Small letters
      Numbers
      Symbols

for example, this use to be a password of a server in my work
      "'@0raL*$erv3r'"

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X