• Managed Accounts
  • Trusted Brokers
  • Blog
  • Forex Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROI 200% for newbies?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ROI 200% for newbies?!

    Hi, my name is Nebojsa. I'm involved in internet marketing since 2007. and since then had great success with it. Lately, I'm working on some revenue share programs, and I have to admit that ROI is really great! As I'm always searching for new earning possibilities, I stumbled upon on one post on the internet where I saw that Forex can be very profitable, and that it can produce massive return. As I'm completely newbie to Forex, I would like to hear your thoughts about this. If Forex can produce bigger ROI than revenue share programs I'm currently in, I'm willing to give it a try.

    Thanks,

  • #2
    Originally posted by kulence23 View Post
    Hi, my name is Nebojsa. I'm involved in internet marketing since 2007. and since then had great success with it. Lately, I'm working on some revenue share programs, and I have to admit that ROI is really great! As I'm always searching for new earning possibilities, I stumbled upon on one post on the internet where I saw that Forex can be very profitable, and that it can produce massive return. As I'm completely newbie to Forex, I would like to hear your thoughts about this. If Forex can produce bigger ROI than revenue share programs I'm currently in, I'm willing to give it a try.

    Thanks,
    Forex is not a get rich quick scheme. 95% traders get failed in this business and the rest of 5% traders are profitable traders.
    Forex is a percentage based game, so if you earn 2% to 5% per month then you are in the top 5%. Forex is an investment based business where you can build wealth by compound returns.

    Comment

    Working...
    X