Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investment Banks research for your business needs

Dear colleagues, asset managers and traders,
    I'd like to offer you mutually advantageous opportunity.

My everyday job is asset management. I'm working at one of the Tier1 hedge funds in North America, that's why have access to the most of the Institutional market research of our counterparties and liquidity providers. There're dozens of them, and most well-known are: Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citi, Commerzbank, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Staley, Nomura, Societe Generale, UBS and many others [I can send full list on request].

Talking about Institutional-grade research I mean everyday market analysis, forecasts, basis for decision-making, and grounded trading recommendations in PDF.
    Markets coverage: Macro and FX, Worldwide Stocks, Corporate Credit, Commodities, Fixed Income and Interest Rates.

The most serious individual traders, market professionals and small corporations deserve the opportunity to step up in their professional activities. And the best in industry market research will be most appropriate way to do it.

If you are serious person and interested, contact me directly to E-mail: macro.and.fx [at] gmail.com with Subject "Global Markets Research" and info about you:

1. Individual or Corporate (corporate will receive access to much more materials and asset classes)
    2. Years in industry.
    3. Desired markets (see markets coverage above).

After that you'll receive proofs (sample research) and additional details.

P.S. I don't want to lose my primary job, that's why anonymity will be a plus.
    P.P.S Why I'm doing this? - I wanna extra money and wanna help those individuals and companies who yearn to grow, but didn't have such a chance.

Example headline:
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by macro View Post
      Dear colleagues, asset managers and traders,
      I'd like to offer you mutually advantageous opportunity.

My everyday job is asset management. I'm working at one of the Tier1 hedge funds in North America, that's why have access to the most of the Institutional market research of our counterparties and liquidity providers. There're dozens of them, and most well-known are: Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citi, Commerzbank, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Staley, Nomura, Societe Generale, UBS and many others [I can send full list on request].

Talking about Institutional-grade research I mean everyday market analysis, forecasts, basis for decision-making, and grounded trading recommendations in PDF.
      Markets coverage: Macro and FX, Worldwide Stocks, Corporate Credit, Commodities, Fixed Income and Interest Rates.

The most serious individual traders, market professionals and small corporations deserve the opportunity to step up in their professional activities. And the best in industry market research will be most appropriate way to do it.

If you are serious person and interested, contact me directly to E-mail: macro.and.fx [at] gmail.com with Subject "Global Markets Research" and info about you:

1. Individual or Corporate (corporate will receive access to much more materials and asset classes)
      2. Years in industry.
      3. Desired markets (see markets coverage above).

After that you'll receive proofs (sample research) and additional details.

P.S. I don't want to lose my primary job, that's why anonymity will be a plus.
      P.P.S Why I'm doing this? - I wanna extra money and wanna help those individuals and companies who yearn to grow, but didn't have such a chance.

Thanks Macro,

Can you please offer some more information on the service you're selling?

From my understanding, you're wanting to on-sell research reports that you get from investment banks. Is that correct?

If so, how much are you charging?
      Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

@macro
        does your service differs from https://plus.efxnews.com/login?

Comment

December disappointment, investors seem skeptical whether the ECB could really overwhelm with decisive further action. The Euro, as a funding currency, is finding support in the risk-off market environment so far this year. And the market has also priced less Fed hikes after weak manufacturing data in the US.

Comment

i have sent an email to you.

Comment

Hi, colleagues. And thanks for questions and interest.
              Yes, you are right. It's institutional market research and I'd like to share it with all who has enough experience (to interpret research) and desire to grow. I think that strong research and investment ideas has to be available not only for multi-billion companies, but for talented individuals and small companies who really want to grow too.

As about my initial message, I asked for few details (experience, etc.) in direct email to me. The only reason is personal anonymity, I know, it's important.

And yes, I'm selling this because it's unique opportunity and high-grade (best in industry?) product.
              The product is the big number of research materials in pdf (~1-5 dozens of pdfs per day). In fact there're much more materials, but I'm selecting the most useful. Usually there's so much materials, that even veterans of industry can't "consume" all of them.

As about price, it may vary in wide range. For example 0.5 BTC - 10 BTC per month depends on your experience, number of asset classes, etc. The fact is there's no one price, I just want to offer fair price for really strong product to all serious people who really need it, but not to bystanders.
              (Bitcoins because of anonymity, to protect you and me.)
              If you are not sure, you can pay for one day, I'll send you materials, and after that you'll decide, you need it or no.

P.S.
              >>>does your service differs from https://plus.efxnews.com/login?
              I don't know who are these guys, and what are they offering, that's why can't share with you my opinion about them.

If you have any public questions, please, ask. If you are ready to move forward and want to know details, contact email me directly please.

P.P.S. I can't share any reports in public, but can attach fresh headlines as proof:

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Working...
              X