Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earn $400 USD trading credit right now by joining AXITrader Via my referal link!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earn $400 USD trading credit right now by joining AXITrader Via my referal link!

Axitrader have a fantastic offer right now so if you don't already have an Axitrader account now is the perfect time to sign up!

1. Open a live AxiTrader account before the 30th of April, 2016 and place at least 1 standard FX trade (1 standard lot round trip) within 60 days of opening the account

Here is Nicks link: https://www.axitrader.com/au/live-ac...ocode=4-434464

2. Email support@axitrader.com to tell them you opened your account and closed at least 1.0 lots (once you have).

3. You get $400 USD in trading credit (or equivalent in your preferred account currency)

Nick will also get a $200 bonus for everyone who signs up via his link. Also note if you follow FX viper the EURUSD sells he does have positive swaps so if you are sick of negative swaps with Viper switch to AXI today!

P.S I originally had my link here however I realised Nick was already doing the promotion so the link has been switched to his referal link.
    Last edited by Neptune; 04-19-2016, 01:12 PM.

Isn't this a rebate and selling your rebates which ForexSignals offer anyway? Maybe I'm wrong.

Doesn't this mean I can just open and close a 1 lot trade straight away and receive a $400 USD credit bonus on my account which I can't withdraw anyway? Correct.

Comment

I gotta say. You got some nerve to promote your ib when Nick and his team offers the same thing. I would be ashamed for kicking the shop of Nick

Comment

BEWARE: This offer is a try to scam naive users, at least from Axi. While I can't say anything about Neptune's intentions regarding this post I can say something to the details:

1) The offered credit: No-one serious needs it because this is not money you get, you can't withdraw a penny. "Credit" here means Axi artificially increases your available margin by $400 and thus encourages you to over-leverage your trades. They just top-up your account leverage from let's say 1:100 to 1:120, nothing more. Good luck with that. You can call the support of most brokers and ask to get a higher account leverage if you want it and can prove that you understand the implications. This is just a service and is exactly the same as the offered "credit". By the way this service is free with all brokers.

2) The 1 lot precondition is the real bummer. 99% percent of people who try do fullfill this precondition will immediately get margin-called. Why? Because to trade 1 standard lot with one trade you need an account size of multiple thousands of Dollar. At least 5k-10k. If you don't have that much a trade of 1 lot will blow you out in the next few minutes and all your money is gone.

Guess where your money is? Correct! In the pockets of AxiTrader and ... of Neptune. He was so kind and confirmed that he will get $200 for every blown account. This probably was not his intention with this post, so I assume he didn't understood the implications of this offer when he posted.

No hard feelings, Neptune :-)

Katja
        Last edited by Katja; 04-18-2016, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
          ...Doesn't this mean I can just open and close a 1 lot trade straight away and receive a $400 USD credit bonus ...
          For the average Forex beginner who starts with $300-$500 it doesn't work like this.

1st step: Yes, you can open the trade.
          2nd step: Before you can close it you get margin-called.
          3hrd step: Now you can close. Not the trade. Your account.

Katja :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
            Axitrader have a fantastic offer right now so if you don't already have an Axitrader account now is the perfect time to sign up!

1. Open a live AxiTrader account before the 30th of April, 2016 and place at least 1 standard FX trade (1 standard lot round trip) within 60 days of opening the account

Open a forex trading account in 3 simple steps and begin trading today. Award-winning customer service and 24-hour support. Sign up today!

2. Email support@axitrader.com to tell them you opened your account and closed at least 1.0 lots (once you have).

3. You get $400 USD in trading credit (or equivalent in your preferred account currency)

I'll also get a $200 bonus for everyone who signs up via my link. Also note if you follow FX viper the EURUSD sells he does have positive swaps so if you are sick of negative swaps with Viper switch to AXI today!

Thanks guys
            Pretty uncool there Neptune...

I've swapped out your link for ours.

Broker bonus' are like fairy dust in my view. They sound awesome, but actually don't do shit. However if anyone does want to get a B-book special from AxiTrader then please let me know.
            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Sorry, I didn't see it as doing anything wrong plus I didn't know you were also trying do this with your link. I just saw it as a chance to promote my favourite broker while helping people out. I didn't realise anyone here or even you knew about this.

Sorry about that Nick, keep up the good work with your site.

Comment

Thank you very much for sharing your link here! I seem, which traders are unable to invest here, they might be happy! By the way, I have been doing my live trading for over 3 years! Interesting point is, now I can make consistent money in my live trading account! Actually, for knowledgeable traders, small trading capital is not a big issue, I also started with a small investment!

Comment

Working...
                X