Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grab yourself a Dedicated Server at a bargain!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grab yourself a Dedicated Server at a bargain!

Hi all,

We have a surplus of dedicated server inventory in New York and London right now. If you are looking for a dedicated server then this would be a great time to pick up one for 20% off ($219.20). Offer available until the end of the month.

Server specifications:
    - Intel Xeon E3-1230 v2 (3.30 GHz)
    - 16 GB RAM
    - 128 GB SSD

Normally we require a three-month commitment to start but with surplus inventory we allow one month starts. Contact us on live chat or email support for ordering and we will create a custom invoice for the order.

Trusted Forex VPS cloud hosting services for trading in London, New York, Amsterdam, Singapore, Zurich, Tokyo, Equinix. 1ms latency, 100% up-time. 14-day-money-back guarantee

Hello everyone,

We currently have surplus dedicated server inventory in London and Manchester at a discount in case you currently need a dedicated server. This offer will be available until the end of the month.

Price:

London (10% off): $246.60 monthly

Manchester (20% off): $219.20 monthly

Server Specifications:

- Intel Xeon E3-1230 v2 and v3 (3.30 GHz)
    - 16 GB RAM
    - 128 GB SSD

Normally we require a three-month commitment to start but with surplus inventory we allow one month starts. Contact us on live chat or email support for ordering and we will create a custom invoice for your order.

Trusted Forex VPS cloud hosting services for trading in London, New York, Amsterdam, Singapore, Zurich, Tokyo, Equinix. 1ms latency, 100% up-time. 14-day-money-back guarantee

Comment

Why would anyone need this?

Comment

Very nice post and also very informative too. Thanks for sharing a useful article.

Luxury roses in a box I Preserved flower bouquet
        Last edited by uneedflowers; 10-30-2018, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Who would not say the supporters of your post, I think that this is very good information and someone wants to use the server, even I really liked the conditions and maybe it will interest me, thank you)

Comment

Thank you for the auspicious write up. Really great work done.

Top NYC catering companies I Corporate catering New York
            Last edited by kitchenprovance; 12-10-2019, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Very interesting. Is the proposal still relevant?

Comment

Very nice post and also very informative too. Thanks for sharing a useful article.

Comment

Great information. I will check out the rest of your blog.

Norbourne Park I Heatheermore

Comment

Well for some who don't know servers installation is a great approach to catch the time lag and make decisions that can give otherwise not even known of until its too late and market has already gained on it.

Watch NBC Online - ScreenBinge
                    Last edited by elgosa; 09-28-2019, 08:51 AM.

Comment

It's interesting to see how many single posters are retaking this otherwise outdated thread over and over. How many servers are still available for you to revive this thread?

Comment

A dedicated server is a type of remote server that is entirely dedicated to an individual, organization or application. It is deployed, hosted and managed by a hosting, cloud or managed service provider (MSP).

A dedicated server is exclusive and not shared with any other customer, service or application.

A dedicated server provides functionality like an in-house server but is owned, operated and managed by the backend provider. The user/customer remotely connects with the dedicated server over the Internet to perform a suite of server based services.

A dedicated server may be used to host applications and/or services, as well as for data storage and backup services. A dedicated server also may be used internally for the hosting and provisioning of specialized services, such as implementing dedicated file or network servers.

Manuscript Editing Services provides blogs editing at a very affordable price and provides you value for every penny you spend.

Comment

WOW! Another single poster reviving the dead thread!

Comment

why do I need this ? how am I sure it works?

Comment

how do I check if it works well?

Comment

Working...
                              X