Friend Request #totesawkes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend Request #totesawkes

Hi, Hola, Bonjour, Hallo and to any brethren from Yorkshire Ey up!

I am a complete newbie to Forex and I am looking for someone to chat with/private message on here who can help me with the absolute basics. Such as: which software/platform to use, your experience of FXSignals, any pitfalls to avoid, how the managed accounts work with different risk levels etc.

I'm a relatively young professional British expat living in the United Arab Emirates. I've played with a couple of fx demo accounts and have read a few books (mainly on strategy and charting basics).

I'm looking to invest in a managed account here on FXSignals and I'm just wanting to run through the basics with someone. I can't offer much in return other than online companionship (sounds creepy right?), a good sense of humour and my ability to write messages in a Yorkshire accent! What more could you ask for?

Thank you in advance

Minipupil

Originally posted by Minipupil View Post
    Hi, Hola, Bonjour, Hallo and to any brethren from Yorkshire Ey up!

I am a complete newbie to Forex and I am looking for someone to chat with/private message on here who can help me with the absolute basics. Such as: which software/platform to use, your experience of FXSignals, any pitfalls to avoid, how the managed accounts work with different risk levels etc.

I'm a relatively young professional British expat living in the United Arab Emirates. I've played with a couple of fx demo accounts and have read a few books (mainly on strategy and charting basics).

I'm looking to invest in a managed account here on FXSignals and I'm just wanting to run through the basics with someone. I can't offer much in return other than online companionship (sounds creepy right?), a good sense of humour and my ability to write messages in a Yorkshire accent! What more could you ask for?

Thank you in advance

Minipupil
    Welcome Minipuil and thanks for joining

The best place to make friends and learn how to trade is inside the trading room to be honest. Make sure you're there for Tony's stream just after the London market opens, it's completely free.

Looking forward to seeing you in there.
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick

Welcome Minipuil and thanks for joining

The best place to make friends and learn how to trade is inside the trading room to be honest. Make sure you're there for Tony's stream just after the London market opens, it's completely free.

Looking forward to seeing you in there.
      Hi Nick,

Thanks for this. I've just seen the 40 second video on the trading room. Thanks! (Told you I was a newbie).

I'm still hoping that this post will lead to someone reaching out and messaging me as the basic questions I have might be quite annoying in the trading room.

Thanks!

Minipupil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

your free to pm me if you like to know the basic.

Comment

Working...
        X