Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EURUSD consolidate already 5-weeks at 1.12.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mlawson71
    replied

No breakout for now, let's see whether the sideways consolidation will end next week.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    The NFP pushed the pair to the upside, I think we may see it break out above 1.1800.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    The pair is still very undecided, let's see how it will develop this week.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    The rebound did happen, the move to the downside has finally ended for now, I think.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    The pair may rebound from 1.1508 as it formed a clear double bottom at that level.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    It rebounded from 1.1500, let's see whether there will be a new move south or this will be the end of it.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    The correction continues as a sideways consolidation, that usually means that the move to the downside will continue.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    The pair is forming a correction, next week we may see it rallying toward 1.1700 or above.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    The pair finally rebounded from 1.1545 and I think it may form a correction to 1.1640.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    EUR/USD is depreciating sharply at the moment, it may fall back down to 1.1600.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    There may be a new move to 1.1840 which could lead to the formation of a double top.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    It found some resistance around 1.1850 but it's doubtful that the correction has ended for now.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    The pair broke out above 1.1800 and it will likely continue rising towards 1.1860 - 1.1900.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    The EUR/USD correction continues developing, we'll likely see it reach 1.1800 - 1.1820.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    The NFP is no longer what it used to be, EUR/USD remained in consolidation. Next week we may see further correction to the upside.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X