X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• genki7
    replied
    Originally posted by sunnyboi View Post

Thanks for the advise, Ill make sure I do a way better job looking into the broker before I ever deposit funds.

Are there any good broker suggested by you and the members of this site for U.S. clients?

LMFX accept US Clients and is a trusted broker on this site.

Need help choosing a Broker? See the list of brokers compared by ForexSignals.com team to consider your options. Start now!

At the bottom of this web page is a lot of other useful links on this website.

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied

Thanks for the advise, Ill make sure I do a way better job looking into the broker before I ever deposit funds.

Are there any good broker suggested by you and the members of this site for U.S. clients?

the usa fx industry has all but being destroyed thanks to barney frank a few years back.

but oanda is still kickin and good = well regulated, but the FIFO rules are a joke, also thanks to barney.

there is one other choice but i forgot their name.

also their leverage is only 50, again barneys doing.

Leave a comment:

• sunnyboi
    replied
    Originally posted by reinerh View Post

sorry to say, but you can kiss your money goodbye. do not send them another dime.............

all those binary option brokers are pure scammers.

learn your lesson move on and next time do your research into how a broker is regulated.

aussie brokers asic is good, and uk brokers are good to.

i actually had a friend who got lured in as well. he made lots and lots of profits under their guidance. he got more and more $$$$ signs in his eyes.........
    he thought he be rich soon.

the day came he told me about his newfound venture. needless to say i set him straight.

so when the day came to withdraw his money, oh sorry, they gave him a million excuses.

all these operations are mostly run by the russian mafia...........................

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied

{autobnoptions } I wonder if there is anything I can do about this?
    sorry to say, but you can kiss your money goodbye. do not send them another dime.............

all those binary option brokers are pure scammers.

learn your lesson move on and next time do your research into how a broker is regulated.

aussie brokers asic is good, and uk brokers are good to.

i actually had a friend who got lured in as well. he made lots and lots of profits under their guidance. he got more and more $$$$ signs in his eyes.........
    he thought he be rich soon.

the day came he told me about his newfound venture. needless to say i set him straight.

so when the day came to withdraw his money, oh sorry, they gave him a million excuses.

all these operations are mostly run by the russian mafia...........................

Leave a comment:

• sunnyboi
    replied
    Originally posted by reinerh View Post

holly smokes, thats like a classic nigerian lottery scam.

send us money fees whatever so we can send you the winnings, yeah right.

do not send these clowns a dime, which broker is it ???
    {autobnoptions } I wonder if there is anything I can do about this?

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied

The withdrawal is 12k and they are asking me to send 1000 dollars for the fee. Also, I just found out they were not regulated after they told me they were. I asked about the license and have gotten no response. Ive heard tht there are some good brokers that are not regulated but the fact that they havent responded about it makes me nervous.

holly smokes, thats like a classic nigerian lottery scam.

send us money fees whatever so we can send you the winnings, yeah right.

do not send these clowns a dime, which broker is it ???

Leave a comment:

• sunnyboi
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post

What's the difference? It's all your money.

It's common to pay wire fees when you withdraw to an international bank account. Doesn't sound like a scam to me.
    The withdrawal is 12k and they are asking me to send 1000 dollars for the fee. Also, I just found out they were not regulated after they told me they were. I asked about the license and have gotten no response. Ive heard that there are some good brokers that are not regulated but the fact that they havent responded about it makes me nervous.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Iam new to forex and wanted to know is it normal to have to pay withdrawal fees out of pocket and not just be subtracted from your traded balance?
    What's the difference? It's all your money.

It's common to pay wire fees when you withdraw to an international bank account. Doesn't sound like a scam to me.

Leave a comment:

• sunnyboi
    replied
    Originally posted by genki7 View Post

Never heard of withdrawal fees with the brokers recommended on this site. If it is a International transfer you there may be additional costs. Fees like Swap/Commission would be taken from your trading account,I think any other fees would be paid the same way.
    I believed that I have been scammed

Leave a comment:

• genki7
    replied
    Iam new to forex and wanted to know is it normal to have to pay withdrawal fees out of pocket and not just be subtracted from your traded balance?
    Never heard of withdrawal fees with the brokers recommended on this site. If it is a International transfer you there may be additional costs. Fees like Swap/Commission would be taken from your trading account,I think any other fees would be paid the same way.

Leave a comment:

• sunnyboi
    started a topic Withdrawal Fees

Withdrawal Fees

Iam new to forex and wanted to know is it normal to have to pay withdrawal fees out of pocket and not just be subtracted from your traded balance/withdrawal amount?
    Last edited by sunnyboi; 10-04-2017, 07:14 AM.
Working...
X