Accepting Forex Traders for Funding now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accepting Forex Traders for Funding now

Are you a dedicated individual that is looking for a fully funded trading account with the opportunity to manage up to 2.4 million USD?
    We fully fund traders with our money and split profits 50/50

We are looking to accept traders into a evaluation program where traders that are accepted will manage a 10,000$ account. If you are able to earn a 6% return within a 6 month period without a drawdown of over 4% you will be given a 40,000$ account to manage. At this point you will have a profit target of 10%, when this goal is hit your trading account will double in size until the point of 2.4 million. Profits are split at the end of every month. What we are looking for a highly motivated individuals that are willing to trade by our rules and are able to achieve a performance of 2:1 reward to risk. We ask our employees to only trade USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, AUD, NZD and CAD currency pairs, however if you have a proven strategy with a different asset class we are more than happy to work with you. It is imperative that employees never exceed the max exposure of 5:1 and have a consistent disciplined trading plan.

If you think you have what it takes to join our firm please personal message me for details on how to sign up. In the past year we have accepted over 200 traders into our program, please serious traders only. Cheers

Check your inbox and reply , regards

Comment

Hello, I am responding to this Posting below. I am very interested. How do I sign up for consideration?

Accepting Forex Traders for Funding now

Yesterday, 07:08 PM
      Are you a dedicated individual that is looking for a fully funded trading account with the opportunity to manage up to 2.4 million USD?
      We fully fund traders with our money and split profits 50/50

We are looking to accept traders into a evaluation program where traders that are accepted will manage a 10,000$ account. If you are able to earn a 6% return within a 6 month period without a drawdown of over 4% you will be given a 40,000$ account to manage. At this point you will have a profit target of 10%, when this goal is hit your trading account will double in size until the point of 2.4 million. Profits are split at the end of every month. What we are looking for a highly motivated individuals that are willing to trade by our rules and are able to achieve a performance of 2:1 reward to risk. We ask our employees to only trade USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, AUD, NZD and CAD currency pairs, however if you have a proven strategy with a different asset class we are more than happy to work with you. It is imperative that employees never exceed the max exposure of 5:1 and have a consistent disciplined trading plan.

If you think you have what it takes to join our firm please personal message me for details on how to sign up. In the past year we have accepted over 200 traders into our program, please serious traders only. Cheers

Comment

Hello Ahhbbe, you will be able to sign up for an evaluation account through www.the5ers.com?ref=pmart

You will find that there is a questionnaire about your trading history and the strategy you wish to use. When accepted it will cost 400$ to cover some of the firms risks for the evaluation account, after that there are no hiding fees or payments and you are given the opportunity to manage quite a large amount of capital if you can be consistent and manage your risk.

Comment

Hey there RenkoGuy, we are not in the business of training traders or giving strategies to employees. What we do is fund traders that are in the top 5% that consistently make returns. When trading the firms capital there are certain restrictions to what you can trade, max exposure and max risk per trade. The rules are to protect funds not limit the trader. In the process of getting hundreds of traders who all have their unique way of beating the market we can make a diversify portfolio to manage the fund. I hope this answers your question.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X