Market Analysis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market Analysis

I have just read this article and I want to share it with you. There has been a massive selloff drop on cryptocurrencies with Bitcoin leading. Reducing almost 30% to 10.834.94. since the last Friday. What do you think about it?

Bitcoin is rallying again and it has recovered some of the drop. I think the drop was the time to open new longs.

Comment

I agree, I think that the rush on Bitcoin keeps the price.

Comment

Originally posted by StartFX View Post
        I agree, I think that the rush on Bitcoin keeps the price.
        At least it did for a while. Could this be the beginning of a larger correction?

Comment

I do not think so? What do you think?

Comment

With Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general it is very hard to predict anything, I think. At least it is for me. However, I do think that this incredibly rally cannot continue indefinitely, sooner or later there will be a significant drop - that is, more so than it already did.

Comment

I don't know the news, if it's closed, it's time we take a trip to a tourist spot.

Comment

Speaking of the news - Australians lost over 86 million USD to investment scams in 2018 alone – the biggest portion of the almost 490 million USD in losses from over 378 000 scam reports, the latest report of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission’s (ACCC) reveals.
                This is a shocking number and really makes you think about where you sign up at to trade.

Comment

Working...
                X