Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signal providers hall of shame

Name and shame them so they cannot comeback in the future

"Outside the box" is piece of shit !! wait a minute, is it shit? worse ! definitely worse than shit.

charges 69$/month for making trades every 2 weeks which is almost always RED ! == we lose until proven otherwise which never happens. lost 11% in just one month!

he is scared of trading ! and does not trade after a very rare profit is made in order to gain subscribers. this is his strategy. You were all warned !

Avoid !! Avoid !! Scam ! Big Big Scam. It is up to you to decide BUT if you care about your hardworking money please take this serious.

he is also very rude guy who NEVER answers questions AFTER receiving the subscription fee.

Simpletrader should put some filters on ! very sad to see this piece of shit easily can hover around and trick others.

But we will not let this happen !

thanks to MrMcmahon for running this thread ! May "out side the box" get lost and go inside whatever box he came from. Shame on him, shame on his existence !

be vigilant
    Good luck every one

Comment

OutsideTheBoxHK The community would love to hear from you regarding the claims made by a subscriber against you

Comment

Originally posted by Ace of Trade View Post
        "Outside the box" is piece of shit !! wait a minute, is it shit? worse ! definitely worse than shit.

charges 69$/month for making trades every 2 weeks which is almost always RED ! == we lose until proven otherwise which never happens. lost 11% in just one month!

he is scared of trading ! and does not trade after a very rare profit is made in order to gain subscribers. this is his strategy. You were all warned !

Avoid !! Avoid !! Scam ! Big Big Scam. It is up to you to decide BUT if you care about your hardworking money please take this serious.

he is also very rude guy who NEVER answers questions AFTER receiving the subscription fee.

Simpletrader should put some filters on ! very sad to see this piece of shit easily can hover around and trick others.

But we will not let this happen !

thanks to MrMcmahon for running this thread ! May "out side the box" get lost and go inside whatever box he came from. Shame on him, shame on his existence !

be vigilant
        Good luck every one
        Equity curve.png
        Monthly return.png

Hi everyone. As many FX traders, signal providers, and Money Managers have commented in the past it is always difficult to stay positive, to budget your time wisely between trading, market and technical analysis, and communicating with subscribers and those investors or who are interested in your strategy. Especially with comments like the one above, that are so hateful and hurtful in their delivery. This is not the first time that a trader has had to walk thru the minefield of angry, disgruntled forex enthusiasts.

It is my habit to focus on one forum and put all my communicating and updates there, which is Donna Forex. You can see a long history of me responding to my performance and my trading strategy there. I also contribute regularly to the Traders Room Wall at SimpleTrader. https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=19712.0

I'm not sure why "ace of trade" says these things. But I do see he has made 5 posts and just joined this forum in Jan 2018. And I know nothing about his background, his forex trading expertise, or his identity, for that matter. I open myself to talk openly with my name attached to my comments.
        Below you can see why my trading performance does not fit the description that he has submitted. All histories must be analyzed and critiqued humanely and meticulously, I do agree with that.

My system has recovered over 5 times this last year and Myfxbook (link below) has my Max Drawdown listed at 26% for a reason.
        The very early 44% drawdown was when I had $2500 in my account and was taking greater risks to grow my account size so that I could do what I do now.
        Provide a good consistent signal that has earned 226% in the space of 12 months

See here for detailed track record: Screenshots above -- monthly returns and history equity curve
        https://www.fxstat.com/en/performanc...-Account-84720
        https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Out...ccount/2087437

I'm sitting at 0% drawdown, 11 of 13 months profitable, profit factor 5.64, recovery factor 9.62, calmar ratio 5.13
        I also have $50,000 usd of my own money invested in my system on 1.1x Risk Multiplier.
        Of course every strategy has it's weaknesses, but I believe my system warrants having 50 subscribers and 40 PAMM investors.

I certainly allow freedom of speech, and do my utmost to respond to sincere well-intentioned requests, but when it involves trading performance and PAMM investments, you must back up your assessments with which facts support your opinion. And in this case I'm afraid that the burden of proof lies equally with those who so harshly criticise. Trolling with generalized blanket statements is useless to other people who are committed to doing their homework properly and calculating risks, return potential, and discipline of a trader. Pls provide more details why you claim that my system is poor in your mind - and please make calculations to support your claim.... costs, returns on investments etc.

Ranked 22 on MQL5. https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/305461
        And I post New Updates and respond to messages regularly on this website too.

Once again, I am very happy to ask the wider community (those who do not have a bias) what they think objectively about my Outside the Box system (one with Risk Management under control and within established parameters)

Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds
        Last edited by OutsideTheBoxHK; 02-08-2018, 06:38 AM.

Comment

These last few months my Trading Strategy has experienced the final most fierce challenge for its first year. This forex industry is so very exciting, interesting, but also dog-eat-dog at times. FX is great, you get so many life lessons.
          We work hard to study, to execute, to hold to our premeditated plans, and to keep our lives properly balanced. My hope is that I can be the type of fund manager that brings more light, more openness, and more honesty to a space that is many times described as being filled with strife, dishonesty, and heart-break.

To celebrate the Outside the Box Strategy One Year anniversary I bring two notices of good news.

1..... #1 Ranking on PsyQuation https://psyquation.com/#!/home/leaderboard
          A Unique Platform for Identifying & Developing Trading Talent

2...... Approaching High Water Mark, 10 of 12 months positive profit, and the following Trading Performance

Absolute Gain: +227.08%
          Profit Trades: 96.1%
          Profit Factor: 5.59
          Recovery Factor: 9.63
          Sharpe Ratio: 0.78
          Calmar Ratio: 5.14
          Sortino Ratio: 0.26
          Omega Ratio: 2.05

https://www.fxstat.com/en/performances/view/Outside-the-Box---Master-Account-84720

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/OutsideTheBoxHK/outside-box-mt-cook-pamm/2206347
          Attached Files

Comment

If you are planning to shop for residence then forexsignals.com is the right discussion board so one can compare 2-bed room configurations around usa. This article will assist you to determine configurations consistent with your finances. While going for furniture for a new residence go to https://www.talkaboutsleep.com/murphy-bed/ first in which list of top space-saving murphy beds are available which can be designed for all of us that is trying to keep as plenty space as feasible. The nice part is that every one of these murphy beds comes with storage potential & unfastened installation. Then what are your anticipating? Visit this website once & select one among your favorite.

Comment

You can put them all on here for me

Comment

Working...
              X